ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone ever created a duplicate account on stockx to get the $25 off?

Wondering if I can use the same address, wether or not I can link my paypal account, credit card etc or if all that matters name and email....
I emailed them and asked them delete my account. Signed up again a month later with same details, same email, same address, same billing and used the discount.

but you don't wear the box though?
Times have changed. Just having a certain shoe don't even matter anymore. Gotta have specific CWs, silhouettes, all that.

Random names to market shoes as well.

Same as most of us don't wear all shoes in our collection. Part of the process a great packaging adds to it
Times have changed. Just having a certain shoe don't even matter anymore. Gotta have specific CWs, silhouettes, all that.

Random names to market shoes as well.
Ah I see. I more of the rock em or sell em. but if you were to cop strictly for collecting then I can see the value of having a cool box.

Depends on the shoes for me. I don't know if I'll consider it collecting, but there's reasoning to why I purchased each shoe I own.

good observation
however i could wear the socks, while eating the cookies and drinking milk from the glass that comes with it
I believe those packages were sent only to a selected few who would review them.

I assumed we were talking about a cookie and cream themed box. But if it takes a gift set to sell a shoe I think I'll pass. I still got boxes of Samoas to finish.

image.jpg
The best human race to me so far out of all the colors, in love with it. Was blessed to get proxied from a friend from undftd Vegas, he is the man!

^^ great pick up ^^

yeah they're real nice but for me og's (yellow, black, blue or red) are better

these oreos woulda sold out had they released last year, i still think theyll sell good, i really dig em in person. the mints seem to underwhelm abit the more i see pics

Already?! Thought these came out tomorrow. Haven’t been in this thread for a while but these are definitely tempting me
Yeah they are growing on me and kinda want them but not copping anything for a few months. I put myself on hold for a bit.

these oreos woulda sold out had they released last year, i still think theyll sell good, i really dig em in person. the mints seem to underwhelm abit the more i see pics
Good to hear they look good in person.

Yeah they are growing on me and kinda want them but not copping anything for a few months. I put myself on hold for a bit.
I told myself the same thing too but I keep seeing pictures and I think I’m going to try for these tomorrow.

Good to hear they look good in person.

I told myself the same thing too but I keep seeing pictures and I think I’m going to try for these tomorrow.
They drop on adc in less than 6 hours from now unless they change the time like they have been lately.

So to follow up from my post yesterday, watching a recent Jacques Slade vid where he visits Stadium Goods. He states towards the end of the vid that the top 3 shoes to sell at the store are:

1. Yeezys
2. Off-white
3. New release Jordans/NMDs

So I guess for the casual/touristy hype beast, NMDs still hype. Interesting to hear.

Back
Top Bottom