ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ayy fam, you guys think the AMM UBs will rise in resell value towards summer? Especially in the EU

Length for me was extra whole thumb at true to size. Would have preferred 1/2 at most.
Guy in NMD thread was telling me 1/2 down is still ok if not wide foot because relace and wear over time will cause sides to loosen.

Thanks... Looks like I'll go half down then if I do decide to pay resell :emoji_thinking:

Think the only climas I'm gonna go after are the grey/teal pair if they actually drop (and depending on how the final pairs look)

yeah, around 150 gbp after the TWENTY code. Dont use PayPal conversion rate and it should come to around $204

My bank's conversion is actually higher than's PP's. I stopped changing to my bank's rate after I found out lol.

Naked's arrived from NAKED Copenhagen yesterday, apologies for the quick-n-dirty shots. Using new Consortium box was a bonus - same as CLOT Alienegra.

Regularly wear 9.5s (43 1/3 EU) in NMDs and BOOSTs and these fit perfectly. Not bad for $160 + shipping.

2018-03-15 17.08.34.jpg . 2018-03-15 17.09.03.jpg 2018-03-15 17.09.24.jpg

Need to see these on feet

Need to see these on feet
Mine are out for delivery. Only thing that isn't clear though is whether other spots will have anything bigger than a USM9.5 (W10.5), Naked's site didn't (but could also be attributed to typically only having W specific sizing there, no telling). As opposed to the Waves pack and Kith S.E. CS2, these appear to be W sizing first. IIRC, you're M10.5 or 11, right?

Back
Top Bottom