ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very minimal, slight Y3 vibe to them. Light, but snug at collar, in slipping them on, felt almost like the opening to the UB mid. Wouldn’t recommend sizing down on these. Boost feels similar to the old PB 1.0. Heel insert is very light/soft neoprene, softer than the NMD inserts.
D603CA71-B7EB-44FB-BFF6-AE4F4B448BD6.jpeg
D603CA71-B7EB-44FB-BFF6-AE4F4B448BD6.jpeg
1485AB8F-1B21-4A75-AAAF-537DEBA6178A.jpeg

TTS is the recommendation then? Btw, how is the distressing effect? Not sure how they processed that, but will it 'worsen' over time?

That's the main draw for me, as the cw is really boring. It does give a Y3esque vibe true enough.

clima 205$ shipped.... anyone have any clue what retail is on these ? (i guess it's too early to tell)

in other news , 700s came yesterday. First Yeezy i've been able to get. So on the scoresheet my record is probably like 1-5000 possibly. I like the bulkyness lol. Different seeing these on feet vs UBs.

Maybe the discount code was excluded from Climas, and they're cancelling.
Or someone messed up and released them too early.

It's sitting in store at JD lol. Why they cancelling online orders lmao... should take off site if they accidentally released early.

Need some generic black boost 3.0 or 4.0 in 6.5 women for under resell...

If you’re looking for UBs try wiggle.co.uk both men’s and women’s core black 4.0s are $135 shipped after using code PAYPAL-15. For 3.0 womens go to Eastbay and use code DEAL20 to get those for $119.99 shipped

ordered the wrong size of climas on JD (UK 11). didnt allow me to return them. if anyone needs em, just pm. just trying to break even

can anyone tell me what a US women's 6 in UB would convert to in UK sizing?

Sweatshop's guide says US women's sizing is 2 sizes larger than UK (so UK 4), but SNS converts a UK 4 to a US 5.5...

ordered the wrong size of climas on JD (UK 11). didnt allow me to return them. if anyone needs em, just pm. just trying to break even

Damn, are the sizes there UK ?
If so I messed up aswell, ordered 11 thinking it's US sizing.

Back
Top Bottom