ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Came home to some tw 4.0 from my girl after my bachelor party. Not complaining though

43FD2143-2165-403E-AB2F-FAA8B9001E41.jpeg

sneakerfreaker is reporting the prototypes should drop at Invincible on the 26th, so id look for a release later this month.

anyone know if the AM4's run big or small?

narrow and long. 1.0 - 8.5, 3.0 8. I bought an 8 in am4 and really like the fit. The length is closer to the 8.5 1.0 if you are fine with toe room. For those that have TTS .5 sizes, i'm not sure what you'd do.

narrow and long. 1.0 - 8.5, 3.0 8. I bought an 8 in am4 and really like the fit. The length is closer to the 8.5 1.0 if you are fine with toe room. For those that have TTS .5 sizes, i'm not sure what you'd do.

I rock a 10.5 in all my UBs. I don't wanna get an 11 and find out its too big on me. This sucks :smh:

I rock a 10.5 in all my UBs. I don't wanna get an 11 and find out its too big on me. This sucks :smh:

the length will probably be good for you for the 10, but imho might be too tight* all around the forefoot and arch area. AM4 does have an insole u can remove.... but i dunno if you want to go down that path. If available on ADC you can always return for free. Low risk trial.

Last edited:

Im 10.5 tts and i had those am4's in US 11. they were way too huge for me. Really need that size 10.5 in am4s. Too bad they dont exist so there will be no am4s in my collection.

Im 10.5 tts and i had those am4's in US 11. they were way too huge for me. Really need that size 10.5 in am4s. Too bad they dont exist so there will be no am4s in my collection.

a 10 would be tight on me. Money saved I guess

Came home to some tw 4.0 from my girl after my bachelor party. Not complaining though

43FD2143-2165-403E-AB2F-FAA8B9001E41.jpeg
Got these, core black and the anny's during the NCAA glitch. I haven't work the Anny's yet but love the triple whites. Since I also have the triple white 2.0 I may actually wear the 4.0 with some kind of frequency.

The 1.0 shape is still far superior to any of the other iterations. Hopefully they don't **** that up when/if they retro the 1.0s. Give me OG Purp & Chalk 1.0 retros and I'll just stock up with 3 pairs each & be set on UBs for the foreseeable future.

Just give me them 3M retros :emoji_tired_face:
I'd probably go for the Chalk retros too so I can have a pair on ice. Two of my favorite 1.0s.

Haven't seen any mention of a 3M retro actually happening though. Just people on here saying they hope it does.

I just sold my well used (but taken care of) 3Ms, no box, no original laces for $335 just a second ago.

Tempted to sell off the creams for potential restock at end of year but too much nostalgia.

If the retros move at the same level as the hype for the 1.0 is I can't imagine they wont hit a lot of the favs from that run. The question would be at that point what determines the favorites.

Any reputable source for the 1.0 retro? I remember the rumor starting from a random Twitter account.

Back
Top Bottom