ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right because nobody wore gazelles, superstars, copa mundials, sambas, munchens, or stan smiths? Just because adidas wasnt hyped as much as when ultra boost released, doesnt mean people werent wearing it, always been as big as nike in europe
This x1000. You would be surprised how big Adidas is outside the US (yes there is a world outside the United States). And it probably won’t matter if the boost hype dies down a bit because the brand itself has got new hype and fans regardless so people will wear other models too like the new Yung 1, Stan Smith and more of both the older and newer models.

The more I look at these Whitaker nmd racers the more I like them. Can be had for 140 during this sale, anyone think they'll be available cheaper further down the line? They aren't exactly selling out even with the discount.

The more I look at these Whitaker nmd racers the more I like them. Can be had for 140 during this sale, anyone think they'll be available cheaper further down the line? They aren't exactly selling out even with the discount.

I'm in the same boat. Really like the look of em. Keep thinking about grabbing a pair w/ this sale, but wouldn't be surprised if the price dips even more. Hell, END had them for 120 (plus shipping) earlier this week.

Think I'm gonna wait, but if I have a few Father's Day cocktails at dinner tonight, might end up taking the plunge at ADC...

Right because nobody wore gazelles, superstars, copa mundials, sambas, munchens, or stan smiths? Just because adidas wasnt hyped as much as when ultra boost released, doesnt mean people werent wearing it, always been as big as nike in europe
hypebeasts/general sneakerheads weren't, it was all team Jordan.

Speaking of ultraboost...
UNDS UNDFTD
3CF9E2C6-321E-476D-A816-09E09A1FC2CB.jpeg

hypebeasts/general sneakerheads weren't, it was all team Jordan.

This isn't true

Because if you are a "sneaker head" you buy all sneakers. Because you buy what you like. Not because of hype. Not because of what everyone else is wearing. If not, you are a Jordan head, a Ronnie Fieg head, a Air Max head.

To think people weren't buying Adidas before Kanye or Boost is hype beast ideology.

This isn't true

Because if you are a "sneaker head" you buy all sneakers. Because you buy what you like. Not because of hype. Not because of what everyone else is wearing. If not, you are a Jordan head, a Ronnie Fieg head, a Air Max head.

To think people weren't buying Adidas before Kanye or Boost is hype beast ideology.

Facts. People swear if it’s not in the hype beast atmosphere it’s not popular. Hype beats market generally doesn’t ever reflect what average people are buying. Up until recently, adidas was battling it out with SKETCHERS for the number 2 spot behind Nike. That tells you all you need to know
About what people are actually wearing.

Facts. People swear if it’s not in the hype beast atmosphere it’s not popular. Hype beats market generally doesn’t ever reflect what average people are buying. Up until recently, adidas was battling it out with SKETCHERS for the number 2 spot behind Nike. That tells you all you need to know
About what people are actually wearing.
hypebeasts influece the average person though. They set the market spectrum for whats hot and what will release whether the average person knows it or not

I dont care what people are buying; i buy what i like. If being a hypebeast; dont laugh. i would buy redneck stuff to fit in around where i live and would get compliments all the time. But i buy the stuff i like and i dont care what people think of me and they would never understand where i get my style from. I dont adapt my style to fit in with people where i live.

lol so to break up this Amerikkka talk...

Just tried the BYWs again (in black), this time in comparison of the first time I tried em on, they felt great, fit was great, so I pulled the trigger and copped em for $83 on ADC with that 30% coupon. For under $100 they're a must cop tbh

lol!
back to boost..

anyone has the harden vol.2? are they tts?

also, copping for my nephew.. looking for the best deal on a UBs 4.0 core black bb6166 size 10. anything out there that can beat StockX at $164 shipped..?

Back
Top Bottom