ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats your opinion bud
Its a fact buddy. Everyone wants to be here everyone wants a piece of the west. Look at the forum we are communicating on.
“The forum we’re communicating on” was founded by a Canadian and relies extensively on international collaboration.

Let’s keep things on topic. More importantly, let’s keep things respectful.

I wish the mods would clean up this thread like the others threads of NT.
Stick to boost stuff.
I responded as soon as a report came in. To submit a report, hit the flag button below the post(s) you believe violates our forum rules.

lol so to break up this Amerikkka talk...

Just tried the BYWs again (in black), this time in comparison of the first time I tried em on, they felt great, fit was great, so I pulled the trigger and copped em for $83 on ADC with that 30% coupon. For under $100 they're a must cop tbh

Did the same. Worst case I return em but for the price I pulled the trigger

Did the same. Worst case I return em but for the price I pulled the trigger
I actually like the materials on em, especially the toe box felt solid. Good for a beater pair tbh, and something new other than an Ultra Boost, I like variety.

ANYONE WHO HAS THE UB ATRS,

Are they good In snow?

Any help is appreciated please

I have a pair of the ATRs (in gray/indigo). Haven't worn them in snow, but I'd say they'd be adequate - although not great. The sole is chunkier than on a regular UB, so that's a plus. They're also water-resistant - not waterproof - so they'll keep out some moisture, but only up to a point. I think in deep snow, they'd get wet fast.

Lastly - they're just mids, and in more than a few inches of snow, they'd be overwhelmed. So - I think in a minor snowstorm, they'd be fine...anything more than that, and I'd want to go with something more appropriate, like a boot.

Whats the best way to clean white ultraboosts? I keep seeing videos and articles about putting them in the washer. Is that legit?

Whats the best way to clean white ultraboosts? I keep seeing videos and articles about putting them in the washer. Is that legit?

Yeah, you can do it by hand if it’s just a couple spots but if they’re dirty all over the washing machine is probly your best bet. Laces & insoles out, cold short cycle w/ normal detergent, air dry.

This applies to pretty much all PK shoes unless there’s a special material on them that you wouldn’t want to get wet like suede or something & even then you’re usually still ok after a wash.

This applies to pretty much all PK shoes unless there’s a special material on them that you wouldn’t want to get wet like suede or something & even then you’re usually still ok after a wash

you think the cashmere on the AMMs would be ok in the wash?

you think the cashmere on the AMMs would be ok in the wash?

If you're talking about the UB, you'll probly be ok because I don't think there's really that much cashmere in the upper of those, it seems like it's mainly just the 3 stripes and regardless, it's all a cashmere blend which is usually ok in a light wash. It's the 100% cashmere garments that tend to be dry clean only.

Personally I rarely use the washing machine method unless a pair is super beat. But that has more to do with the boost than the upper. My experience is that boost seems to yellow faster the more it's exposed to chemicals & cleaning agents so I try to avoid using anything more than water & a wet cloth to clean boost. Basically the slight sheen you see on brand new boost seems to be a protective layer of sorts, so anything you do to wear that layer down will expedite the yellowing process. I don't have info from adidas to back this up, just my own experience.

Compressed air is great for cleaning boost after a quick wear as well, can often just blow away a good deal of the dirt/dust without having to get it wet or worry about rubbing away that layer.

Those 2 supposedly sns exclusive nmds are back on adc. I feel like they've been trying super hard to make these hype but it just isn't happening. I'm sort of into the teal pair but even with 20% coupon I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger.

20180504_170226.jpg
Those 2 supposedly sns exclusive nmds are back on adc. I feel like they've been trying super hard to make these hype but it just isn't happening. I'm sort of into the teal pair but even with 20% coupon I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger.
I copped the aqua's on the initial release day (May 1st) with a 20% off coupon and i dont regret it.

Last edited:
boost interest at an all time low for me. futurecraft and even originals has better upcoming releases. I hope we get to see 1 more mid collab this year

i'm just taking advantage of the downturn in popularity in Boost, buying different models for dirt cheap, shoot I even saw a pair of Overkills for retail on GOAT, Future Bait 93/17s at $150, prices are dropping everywhere and its amazing, just wish I had a better paying job smh

Waiting on any ATRs to drop below $100. Tempted to buy the prototype mids, but still uncertain if they are worth it.

i'm just taking advantage of the downturn in popularity in Boost, buying different models for dirt cheap, shoot I even saw a pair of Overkills for retail on GOAT, Future Bait 93/17s at $150, prices are dropping everywhere and its amazing, just wish I had a better paying job smh
Even 1.0's are with the exception of limited colors.

missed out on the festivities of this weekend's convo lol.

Boost is alive and well on my end, just dormant. Current status beats the 3-4 pairs monthly boost cops. Fully recouped from all the boost purchases and more than ready to drop more on anything that intrigues me.

Bonus is that I can now cop at retail or cheaper without much stress. I'll take that any day than have any anxiety that 'boost is dead'

You gotta be real self conscious if you worried about a shoe that lost hype vs wearing shoes you actually like.

Adidas is doo doo. They don't offer price adjustments after a product goes on sale 2 days later smh. Argued with this customer service rep for my friend for like 30 minutes and this dude was the densest person on the planet. Dude was saying you can't get a price adjustment because your shoe (the anniversary UBs) was already at the price you bought it for. CLEARLY I'M TRYING TO GET IT PRICE ADJUSTED FOR THE AMOUNT EVERYONE ELSE GOT IT FOR SATURDAY FOR 107. Smh worst customer service experience ever. Nike would've coughed up that money in a heart beat including a 25% code next order. This guy didn't even offer a code smh.

^^^ Nike cs is light years ahead of adidas tbh.

Just had an issue with a pair of af1 I copped off ndc, lost the og box, wore them once, and Nike still agreed to refund them for me because after 20 mins of wear they were extremely uncomfortable...

Adc would have sent me a 20% coupon and said tough luck( happened before )

I have a pair of the ATRs (in gray/indigo). Haven't worn them in snow, but I'd say they'd be adequate - although not great. The sole is chunkier than on a regular UB, so that's a plus. They're also water-resistant - not waterproof - so they'll keep out some moisture, but only up to a point. I think in deep snow, they'd get wet fast.

Lastly - they're just mids, and in more than a few inches of snow, they'd be overwhelmed. So - I think in a minor snowstorm, they'd be fine...anything more than that, and I'd want to go with something more appropriate, like a boot.
Thanks bro

^^^ Nike cs is light years ahead of adidas tbh.

Just had an issue with a pair of af1 I copped off ndc, lost the og box, wore them once, and Nike still agreed to refund them for me because after 20 mins of wear they were extremely uncomfortable...

Adc would have sent me a 20% coupon and said tough luck( happened before )
ADC didn't even give me a coupon smh. They were telling me about policies that didn't exist. I kept asking where does it say you can't get something under 50% off and where it says you can't give price adjustments on stuff. Dude was practically telling me they're greedy AF and didn't want to give me squat. Nike you can tell them your lace aglet is cracked and they will AT LEAST give you 25% off code...

ADC didn't even give me a coupon smh. They were telling me about policies that didn't exist. I kept asking where does it say you can't get something under 50% off and where it says you can't give price adjustments on stuff. Dude was practically telling me they're greedy AF and didn't want to give me squat. Nike you can tell them your lace aglet is cracked and they will AT LEAST give you 25% off code...

Just buy them again at the discount price and return the first pair

Back
Top Bottom