ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nike you can tell them your lace aglet is cracked and they will AT LEAST give you 25% off code...

it's a YMMV situation even with Nike reps, mostly dependent on the person you get. I've had stingy *** reps before who wouldn't even give me any codes.

Also when they messed up the size on my SW order the rep only offered 10% and wouldn't budge when I asked for 20%, and have gotten it just as a courtesy before.

Just buy them again at the discount price and return the first pair
Too bad it sold out once it hit that super discounted price.... It's not my pair anyways but I just got annoyed when I helped my friend by talking to CS for him. I eventually got the representative to "send it to credit team" for final review of the case. Dude was pretty rude as well which ticked me off even more.

Purchase with a card that has purchase protection if you can. Your card issuer would take care of it.
I really need to figure out how this works cuz in the past year alone I've paid retail on many a pair of boost that ended up 40% off

CC's are starting to dump/reduce price protection all together, so be careful in the upcoming months if you do use it.

Need these to drop already!!!

adidas-ultra-boost-show-your-stripes-cloud-white-tech-ink-ash-pearl-release-date-cm8114-laces

I'm usually an 11 in UB. A good snug fit but not tight (well except the 1.0 which actually hurt). I jumped on the discount after the Anniversaries got way down to 50% off with the coupon. But they only had a 11.5. I still copped just to see how they fit. Got them today and they fit great! Not loose at all and honestly I don't notice the difference between my other UB at 11 and these at 11.5. Pleasant surprise.

Back
Top Bottom