ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heads up the ADIMORE code still works on ADC. I grabbed two pairs last night for about $72 each after taxes.
Yeah, gonna make use of t hag code here layer today to get the purple PK NMD's.

I doubt I'll add the Iniki's to the order though because my outlet has a ton for 70 bucks right now. Thinking they'll be BOGO 50 percent for labor day so holding out til then.

I think inikis are horrible if you have narrow feet. That fold over tongue doesn't keep my foot in place unless I wear thick socks.

ZX500s are a vast improvement over the inikis as far comfort and support goes. Been wearing them all week and for me this is the best entry level boost atm. If they make a PK ZX500 I'll be very interested in it

Oh and thanks to matrix matrix for the oneness link

Reactions: gir
Finally got a pair.

ED0875D6-940A-45A6-B89C-417843269CAF.jpeg

I think inikis are horrible if you have narrow feet. That fold over tongue doesn't keep my foot in place unless I wear thick socks.

ZX500s are a vast improvement over the inikis as far comfort and support goes. Been wearing them all week and for me this is the best entry level boost atm. If they make a PK ZX500 I'll be very interested in it

Oh and thanks to matrix matrix for the oneness link
I love the tongue on the inikis, great change of pace shoe if you wear Ultra Boosts/EQTs all the time like me.

We’ve seen a few colorways of those teased but they’re not regular UB, midsole slightly different.

I mean, I don’t know what they are but there have been tweaks made to each version. Midsole being different doesn’t mean they’re ST’s or 5.0’s or anything.

Midsole and bottoms look a little like the AM4LDN’s

I mean, I don’t know what they are but there have been tweaks made to each version. Midsole being different doesn’t mean they’re ST’s or 5.0’s or anything.

Midsole and bottoms look a little like the AM4LDN’s

They haven’t switched up the midsole on any UB so far, even on the uncaged, mids, etc.

I highly doubt it’s truly the 5.0, more likely a UB variant of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom