ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a back order status from Footblocker on the Muti 2.0.

Dear XXX 8/24/18
Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.

Am I SOL?

They do so much more business outside of the apparel space that if they canceled Adidas they wouldn’t necessarily have to look for another apparel company to work with. Nike will never have boost lol. If anything Nike would work with them to create a boost derivative.

Large companies have division heads which have goals that need to be met. You typically don’t walk away from a revenue stream because your ‘big’ or ‘you’re in other industries’. If you do so it usually means you’re out of that sector completely because you’d damage your credibility with others just jumping from one business to another if you’re routinely breaking agreements and not working in good faith. These large companies have reputations and more importantly fudicary responsibilities to consider.

The termination of BASF with Puma was most likely linked to a contract out clause or termination hurdle. Adidas isn’t just buying technology from BASF without a multiyear supplier/licensing agreement in place. Point being there are protections and outs on both sides. Both are multi billion dollar businesses, they know how to legally engage in agreements that benefit and protect both sides. Agreements like this occur all the time in the apparel and footwear industry.

Adidas isn’t just buying technology from BASF without a multiyear supplier/licensing agreement.

You’re right. They aren’t buying anything they’re essentially leasing/licensing (like I said previously). The lease terms probably aren’t infinity so there’s a chance the deal is ended or broken. Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.

Keep in mind that we’re both speculating and you don’t know anymore than I do and vice versa.

You’re right. They aren’t buying anything they’re essentially leasing/licensing (like I said previously). The lease terms probably aren’t infinity so there’s a chance the deal is ended or broken. Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.

Keep in mind that we’re both speculating and you don’t know anymore than I do and vice versa.

Buying/licensing....its samantics. BASF sells compound to Adidas which they in turn mold into mid soles.

While I’m not provided to the details of an agreement, I work in the technical apparel industry and were supplied by Dow, DuPont, BASF, etc. since their technology/products are integrated into ours.

a step back in design IMO, at least aesthetically

and just like James Harden step back, I'll be taking some steps back if I see these on the shelves

giphy.gif

Buying/licensing....its samantics. BASF sells compound to Adidas which they in turn mold into mid soles.

While I’m not provided to the details of an agreement, I work in the technical apparel industry and were supplied by Dow, DuPont, BASF, etc. since their technology/products are integrated into ours.

You’re still speculating.

It’s also not that serious and I’m ending this here because it’s just shoes.

Good day.

I don't care about all these technicalities and ****. I just want a pair of triple black 1.0's for retail or I can settle with a pair of the Climas from MiAdidas.

You’re still speculating.

It’s also not that serious and I’m ending this here because it’s just shoes.

Good day.

When you speculate it’s fine, when others do it there’s an issue?

Agree it’s shoes not serious at all, we all here because of that. Each of us like different aspects. That’s what a posting board is all about.

Enjoy your day too.

When you speculate it’s fine, when others do it there’s an issue?

Agree it’s shoes not serious at all, we all here because of that. Each of us like different aspects. That’s what a posting board is all about.

Enjoy your day too.

I was pointing out that we both are and for whatever reason you thought it necessary to inform everyone that you work in an unrelated field that does business with BSAF as if that lended credibility to anything you’re saying.

The problem was with how you presented it. But yes, good day sir.

I was hoping the mi adidas clima would be back up today after sale ended.

But nope...
I never thought it was related to the sale since all UB's are excluded from discounts.

As for the leaked supposed 5.0's, I say there is a greater than 50 percent chance that those are the 5.0's but that Adidas is also creating a performance version and officially calling the 1.0-4.0/vault collection a lifestyle shoe. My prediction at least...

I’ve been saying they should split the line for a while now. Keep going with performance side of things with 5.0, 6.0, etc & then do a “Lux” line or something embracing the casual use of UBs and using more older knits & more high end materials.

I still don’t think they’re going to call a shoe with a different midsole mold a straight up UB tho. They tend to keep midsoles the same forever & only switch them up for variants.

if you poll 100 people which would they rather have, Creams or ash purps, 99.5 people will say Creams. Doubt ash purps will ever be in adidas plans to restock. They were heavy heavy shelf sitters with even heavier discounts

Back
Top Bottom