ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll take a few of these. nike makes pretty shoes
fgfqWLK.png

Rumors that that miAdidas UB Clima is returning in September. Makes no sense but this is adidas.

Adidas has totally ruined it. Put them on the site, people are interested, but can’t buy them.
The product disappears for weeks, is available for a very short time and disappears again.
I don't even care about them anymore.

I was on the fence whether to get the climas but since they're delaying it I rather wait for creams and white multis and go for those instead

not sure if any got cared about these , because of the clima and multi 2.0 news, but predators came back in the OG colorway!

got them for the non-existant indoor soccer i play these days.... also importantly (no boost alert) got the firm grounds! man adidas know how to hit me with the nostaligia though....

Predator_Accelerator_Trainers_Black_D96670_02_hover_frv.jpg

Predator_Accelerator_Firm_Ground_Cleats_Black_D96665_01_standard.jpg

Took my girlfriend to the mall to try on and nmd R1 primeknit so we can know exactly what her size would be (which by the way ended up being a waste of time because the smallest size they have in store for men's was an eight and a half and they had no womens primeknit nmds) I will order it off of adidas.com and while there she falls in love with the parley Ultra boosts.

My pockets ain't happy.

Took my girlfriend to the mall to try on and nmd R1 primeknit so we can know exactly what her size would be (which by the way ended up being a waste of time because the smallest size they have in store for men's was an eight and a half and they had no womens primeknit nmds) I will order it off of adidas.com and while there she falls in love with the parley Ultra boosts.

My pockets ain't happy.
Ay man if she's happy then you'll also be happy (in bed :wink:)

NMDs getting old and tired, UBs getting old and tired, yeezys getting old and tired, pharrels getting old and tired.

In a hypebeast perspective this would be true but in a GR sense I would beg to differ. Now with the mega GR of the cream v2s, the average joe going to be more exposed to boost tech.

All I ask for is Adidas to keep pumping more boost silos or make a proper boost midsole on their classic uppers.

NMDs getting old and tired, UBs getting old and tired, yeezys getting old and tired, pharrels getting old and tired.

In a hypebeast perspective this would be true but in a GR sense I would beg to differ. Now with the mega GR of the cream v2s, the average joe going to be more exposed to boost tech.

All I ask for is Adidas to keep pumping more boost silos or make a proper boost midsole on their classic uppers.
Yeah idk why they leave stuff like predator UBs or copa UBs strictly limited. EVEN THE REAL UB MIDS NOT THAT ATR BS. Instead we keep getting the same thing over and over again.

You making like Jordan 1/4/11 ain’t old and tired. They keep using those models because they are the most popular. I don’t see people complaining about concords, space jams, etc bring retro’d. One year of the off-white craze and we’ll see how many people are still into it.

I'm tempted to complete the pack but overall most likely passing because I didn't love the design to begin with. Don't like the lacing system either.

No way is resell for these going to be remotely high, for folks who actually want them. The blue ones were only 200 pairs TOTAL, and they looked a crapload better. Lots of hypebeasts gonna be very disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom