ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All 4 of those Mids looks great, might cop my first at retail boost this time with that 1st blue/light green multicolor pair, definitely the white pair with the yellow soles at discount

All 4 of those Mids looks great, might cop my first at retail boost this time with that 1st blue/light green multicolor pair, definitely the white pair with the yellow soles at discount
They're going to get marked down to 50% off because they decided to be cute with the soles instead of making it a solid color.

Guess what, maybe UB 1.0 3M might restock. Why? Slickieslaces posted on their fb that Adidas Singapore did a silent restock and when I called some other outlets if the restock is true, their answer was “not yet”.

Edit: scratch that. All flagship stores locally give conflicting answers and one even said it’s “on sale” meaning it can only be bought online. Maybe a few pairs were on sale. Maybe it’s a hoax.

Last edited:
Guess what, maybe UB 1.0 3M might restock. Why? Slickieslaces posted on their fb that Adidas Singapore did a silent restock and when I called some other outlets if the restock is true, their answer was “not yet”.

Edit: scratch that. All flagship stores locally give conflicting answers and one even said it’s “on sale” meaning it can only be bought online. Maybe a few pairs were on sale. Maybe it’s a hoax.
Don’t you play with my feelings like that

They're going to get marked down to 50% off because they decided to be cute with the soles instead of making it a solid color.
I dont think thats going be the case here.

I'm going to try to exhbit self control and not buy all 4 but i am predicting failure.

Official pics from the mids: Gonna need both ^^

G26844_01_standard.jpg G26844_04_standard.jpg G26844_02_standard.jpg G26844_05_standard.jpg G26844_06_standard.jpg G26843_01_standard.jpg G26843_02_standard.jpg G26843_04_standard.jpg G26843_05_standard.jpg G26843_06_standard.jpg

When do these drop?

Is Mi Adidas clima cool still going on? Regret not
buying the pair made lol

Nope, it was only available for a short time on the US site before Adidas decided to remove it.

I'm pretty annoyed with how Adidas is handling these, especially considering that they've been available on the European Adidas sites this whole time.

Someone mentioned that it may be back in September, but there's no concrete info available yet as far as I know.

WOW, Just posted a couple days ago on Reddit how i was looking for a pair of those NYC LTD Lady Liberties.. My dreams might come true

Back
Top Bottom