ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they had put those multi knits on a reg UB instead of a 3.0/4.0 knit, they would've had something.

I wish NT still had images that we uploaded saved. There was a photoshop of the Aspen Mid knit on the regular UB silhouette and it looked ****ing amazing.

I wish NT still had images that we uploaded saved. There was a photoshop of the Aspen Mid knit on the regular UB silhouette and it looked ****ing amazing.

15337232_1808287142783356_5064467591100104704_n.jpg

Maybe this is why adc was tweaking their site today. Better than a new 4.0 But not nothing special.

If footsites are getting these mids; its a wrap except for the 12.5 gang. But they will be on disco within a few days.
i will cop a 13 if the price is right.
Y'all crazy thinking these gonna sit. Them A.K.O.G's just sold didn't they?

Either way, I'm not taking a chance with the grey/green pair. I usually would favor a black sole but the blue kinda brings down the black and red look for me personally.

Y'all crazy thinking these gonna sit. Them A.K.O.G's just sold didn't they?

Either way, I'm not taking a chance with the grey/green pair. I usually would favor a black sole but the blue kinda brings down the black and red look for me personally.

AKOG release doesn't really have any relevance here. Those were a consortium collab only carried by boutiques. But even so, AKOGs didn't sell out, they're still sitting on some sites.

You're the one who's crazy for thinking the mids won't sit. Where have you been for the past year of boost releases? :lol:

New release Boost gonna sit or sell on resell sites at close to retail no matter.

the general public don't gotta compete against bots/resellers/backdooring as much as before since there's no money to be made.

I think more and more people finding out it wasn't #boostislife it was more #hypeislife

Adidas had that golden opportunity to capitalize on their peak hype but they gave us mesh EQTs, 3.0 and 4.0s. :smh:

We dont know production numbers since these mids are going to be on footsites. Oh they are going to sit. But any 1.0 or 2.0 reg ub are going to fly. The 2.0 mc that restocked last week sold out in about 10 minutes. So get them while you can. These new mids might catch a person who dont know and hype could gô up.

Idk about yall but I haven't boot UBs much because I've been waiting for mids to drop. Didn't need multiple pairs of the same silhouette just in different knit patterns. 3 pairs of UBs were good enough for me. But back to the point, I'm not waiting for these to hit discount. If they do then I'll just double up.

Idk about yall but I haven't boot UBs much because I've been waiting for mids to drop. Didn't need multiple pairs of the same silhouette just in different knit patterns. 3 pairs of UBs were good enough for me. But back to the point, I'm not waiting for these to hit discount. If they do then I'll just double up.
Exactly. These are the first gr mids. If you like them. Buy a pair at retail and beat them to death and then buy a pair at a disco.

Back
Top Bottom