ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess what, maybe UB 1.0 3M might restock. Why? Slickieslaces posted on their fb that Adidas Singapore did a silent restock and when I called some other outlets if the restock is true, their answer was “not yet”.

Edit: scratch that. All flagship stores locally give conflicting answers and one even said it’s “on sale” meaning it can only be bought online. Maybe a few pairs were on sale. Maybe it’s a hoax.

Bruh. I need this to be true. :frown:

Bruh. I need this to be true. :frown:
I'm team retail or bust, but if I've been wanting a shoe this long I'd bite the bullet and pay resell. They're going for 400-500? Adidas has saved you a lot the last year with their crappy releases, put it towards what you really want.

Guess what, maybe UB 1.0 ash purple might restock. Why? Slickieslaces posted on their fb that Adidas Singapore did a silent restock and when I called some other outlets if the restock is true, their answer was “not yet”.

I'm team retail or bust, but if I've been wanting a shoe this long I'd bite the bullet and pay resell. They're going for 400-500? Adidas has saved you a lot the last year with their crappy releases, put it towards what you really want.

I can't do it man. That's too much to pay to have it get beat up on my feet. My size on StockX is $700 :wow:

I can't do it man. That's too much to pay to have it get beat up on my feet. My size on StockX is $700 :wow:
If we had this discussion a couple years ago, I wouldn't suggest this. But as I've matured I've found it better to save for what you really want rather than to settle for less. If you splurge and get the most out of it, then it is worth it.

if mids are here to stay then I look forward to a parley version (not from 747)

Adidas said that by end of 2018 all UBs would be made using recycled ocean plastic, so it’s possible these are Parley just not labeled as a collab.

if the so called limited mids sat like the protos and recent ones like solebox or nonnative sold out then , hit stockx for cheapz...... these GRs will be 60% off by christmas.

If footsites are getting these mids; its a wrap except for the 12.5 gang. But they will be on disco within a few days.
i will cop a 13 if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom