ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guys are the mid prototype true size or can I go like half size up like I do with the 2.0 ultraboost?

guys are the mid prototype true size or can I go like half size up like I do with the 2.0 ultraboost?
True to size length wise, slightly narrow though. The ankle collar is also super tight on The proto as opposed to the solebox which were much looser.

Wearing these all weekend. (Harden LS2)
28CEE067-D466-4D2A-B605-A2A2EE76D642.jpeg
28CEE067-D466-4D2A-B605-A2A2EE76D642.jpeg
Recommended, if you’re looking for something Y3-esque w/boost in it, without the price. (These have hit discount already)

Yeah mine are comfy as hell. Ended up getting the brown ones for like nothing.
fullsizeoutput_19ec.jpeg
Are they super comfortable? Looks like a ton of Boost.

Looks like a restock of the blackout nmds is coming.

Guy said his local Footlocker in Cali had a fsr and you'll notice these have the fishscale boost which the originals did not.

Looks like a restock of the blackout nmds is coming.

Guy said his local Footlocker in Cali had a fsr and you'll notice these have the fishscale boost which the originals did not.

Adidas is trying; other than making their website any better. They are making decent nmd's that no one cares about other than the triple black with the red plugs that are selling out fast. They don't have to retro any patterns unless they are out of gas which it looks like.

True to size length wise, slightly narrow though. The ankle collar is also super tight on The proto as opposed to the solebox which were much looser.
do you think half size up would be too much? I normally buy UB half size up, but don't know if there would be a lot of difference if I go that route... btw is the ankle collar tighter than the ronnie fieg ub?

do you think half size up would be too much? I normally buy UB half size up, but don't know if there would be a lot of difference if I go that route... btw is the ankle collar tighter than the ronnie fieg ub?
The solebox packer mids ankle collar is perfect and my rtt mids is so tight i am going to Probably dump them. I don't think going a half size up is going to help with the ankle collar.

The solebox packer mids ankle collar is perfect and my rtt mids is so tight i am going to Probably dump them. I don't think going a half size up is going to help with the ankle collar.
my question and concern about going half size up is not about the ankle collar, is more if im gonna be swimming in the toe box (i don't have that problem when i go half size up in 2.0 UB)... and about the ankle collar, i just wanted to see which model had a tighter a.c. in comparison

my question and concern about going half size up is not about the ankle collar, is more if im gonna be swimming in the toe box (i don't have that problem when i go half size up in 2.0 UB)... and about the ankle collar, i just wanted to see which model had a tighter a.c. in comparison

I don’t have RTT but the Kith Aspen & Nonnative mids I have are both perfect TTS

Anything yet on the mi adidas UltraBoost climate? Last I saw someone in here said they were rumored to be bringing it back in September I think?

Back
Top Bottom