ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WW for today.

5980DBB5-AEEC-465A-8D88-C3178B58B96B.jpeg

Weird question...I currently have the triple whites and the core blacks. The triple whites get dirty easily so took them off my rotation. Want to get a new pair to replace them. What other color sneakers would go with a lot of other colors?

Last edited:
Weird question...I currently have the triple whites and the core blacks. The triple whites get dirty easily so took them off my rotation. Want to get a new pair to replace them. What other color sneakers would go with a lot of other colors?
Cream duh

ash purps ( or wool greys)

missed the miAdidas clima. thinking just buying a regular black pair and customizing it myself since I just want to change the stripe/heel cup colors to a light blue

do yall think it would work or has anyone tried painting over a black base UB? not sure if the color will go over properly like it does over white one since all customs I've seen start with a white base UB

Wouldn't it be easier to paint over the white on the "Show Me Your Stripes" pack pair (aq0062)?

Ultraboost_Shoes_Black_AQ0062_01_standard.jpg

The only pair I would consider "grails"...someday...

On a more boring note, UnDS'd my lux today. Adidas should use metal lace tips way more often.

yeah shape looks a little different in pics thats why I was wondering if they fixed that narrow issue. I have wide feet so I stayed away this whole time. Saw the AM4NYC pop up for $50 on undefeated the other night and I almost pulled the trigger

Ah ok, yeah they’re still snug in that regard. They fit about the same along the midfoot area, across the three that I have. (LDN, NY, TKY)

yeah shape looks a little different in pics thats why I was wondering if they fixed that narrow issue. I have wide feet so I stayed away this whole time. Saw the AM4NYC pop up for $50 on undefeated the other night and I almost pulled the trigger

If you have wide feet I wouldn't recommend buying this shoe.
They are super tight even size up, material just so rough, and I think it won't stretch at all.

Back
Top Bottom