ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas-EQT-Support-9118-Multicolor-Bold-Orange-D97049-Release-Date.jpg

the bad : this colorway is trash

the good : we might see better colorways in this pattern and it isnt unique to the packer collab

Just give me the 1.0 restock in OG purp and I'm good. December can't come soon enough. Glad I held off on paying resell for those couple months ago. Got my wife a pair instead since resell wasn't too bad on her size. She needed new running shoes and wanted em. Now she's saying she wants another pair for when these ones break.

Do you guys think there will be any more 1.0 'retros' so to say? Except the Creams, MCs, Navys?
Would really love another drop of Ash Purples and Solar Reds...

I heard somewhere that adidas plans on putting the ultra boost on ice for a while after the retro drops..
I don't really think that that would be a good idea since ultro boost draws quite a lot of sales to adidas, but do you guys think there is any truth to this?

I heard somewhere that adidas plans on putting the ultra boost on ice for a while after the retro drops..
I don't really think that that would be a good idea since ultro boost draws quite a lot of sales to adidas, but do you guys think there is any truth to this?
Wouldn't be surprised if this is the case as the UB's are hitting discount racks and outlets are a pretty high level recently.

Try to get hype back into the silo...Would also explain why the rumored 5.0 looks so drastically different.

Doubt it. They probably make boatloads of money even if the shoes are discounted. They recycle the same outsole and tooling so costs are minimal.

Doubt it. They probably make boatloads of money even if the shoes are discounted. They recycle the same outsole and tooling so costs are minimal.

Agree. Plus... not like they have a lot of huge sellers other than UB's. Obviously not considering the Stan Smiths, but what is Adidas next best selling shoe after UB's?

NMDs? Inikis? Deerupts were duds, pods were duds, 4d's they've only released a total of 37 pairs worldwide, Arkhams were duds, etc.

Agree. Plus... not like they have a lot of huge sellers other than UB's. Obviously not considering the Stan Smiths, but what is Adidas next best selling shoe after UB's?

NMDs? Inikis? Deerupts were duds, pods were duds, 4d's they've only released a total of 37 pairs worldwide, Arkhams were duds, etc.
continentals

can confirm with person above , AM4TKY in hand and they are tighter than my LDN (re release pair). Almost annoyingly so. Love the design, but i can't wear em like this.... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom