ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These just came in from StockX for the low $155 shipped:
They are real comfy, a tad more firm that the PK eqt 93/17s.
I would recommend going 1.0/2.0 or your usual EQT size or you can even go your Yeezy V2 size if you got wide feet or want more room.
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.40.00 PM.png
I like the EQT green laces more but might rock with the black and green laces
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.40.15 PM.png
The cage is interesting, you can technically uncage them and be fine since the eyelets are on the shoe vs on cage only
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 4.40.29 PM.png

^Legit my favorite Adidas pair in ever. In love.
It's a solid pair. Great color blocking and CW. As I said before, real ACG vibes so brings back memories.

There is hope for Adidas as long as they have other designers coming up with CWs.

I was looking at some of my 1.0 UBs and was just thinking about the good ol days of UBs. Why does adidas always fall into the same cycle with every model they put out? They always do the same thing when they have a hit on their hands. They did it with the Tubular line too. Just straight up tweak little things that are unnecessary and put out an infinity amount of colors. Oh and also prematurely kill the OG version of the shoe.

I was looking at some of my 1.0 UBs and was just thinking about the good ol days of UBs. Why does adidas always fall into the same cycle with every model they put out? They always do the same thing when they have a hit on their hands. They did it with the Tubular line too. Just straight up tweak little things that are unnecessary and put out an infinity amount of colors. Oh and also prematurely kill the OG version of the shoe.
um because its a business and they're making more money now than before? they're probably moving a ton more product now, hype may be down but more people are purchasing boost.

Pretty much. Although I wouldn't mind a Wool Grey either.
I’m debating doubling on creams as mine are still vnds, def will double my ogs and take that cont sole. If Wools dropped I would pass most likely cause mine are still clean and have snobs as well

Gotcha. I would definitely take some regular earth tone colors. I'm actually only interested in the green/blue pair (at full price at least lol). If the grey and charcoal pair had a regular sole, I'd be getting at least one so I know what you mean.

I know everyone hates the ATR but they dropped some nice colorways in that recently. Gonna watch those clearance sections for the black/Olive pair.

Discount 1.0 looking possible. I forgot they raising the price from when they released 3 years ago?

1.0 wheel

(Someone posted this either on reddit or FB)

Attachments

• B2EF2D88-A930-4A21-AAA1-9FC8C6DF1D70.jpeg
    B2EF2D88-A930-4A21-AAA1-9FC8C6DF1D70.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 42
43einhalb's website has the 1.0 navy toe & multi toe set for November 9th, no creams/chalks listed on their website.

Back
Top Bottom