ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just received email from APB Store cancelling my order of OG UBs. “Order was canceled because we did not have enough stock to fulfill.”

Now just hoping my ADC order doesn’t get cancelled.

Thanks again to @matrix for the proper link for creams and 10% code, looks like they still have sizes 8 ,9, and 13 left. They shipped out yesterday and should arrive on Monday.

No emails from APB still, but I just checked my FedEx app and it looks like a label was created and I have something coming my way. I'm not expecting any deliveries from anywhere else, so it should be the OGs. I ordered at around 2:25 PM EST on the 1st. Thanks @raffihxxx for the apb link and trugentlmn trugentlmn for the shipping code. Hoping everything goes smoothly from here.

Bows pair arrived yesterday. Likelihood on Fri.
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Thanks again to @matrix for the proper link for creams and 10% code, looks like they still have sizes 8 ,9, and 13 left. They shipped out yesterday and should arrive on Monday.

No emails from APB still, but I just checked my FedEx app and it looks like a label was created and I have something coming my way. I'm not expecting any deliveries from anywhere else, so it should be the OGs. I ordered at around 2:25 PM EST on the 1st. Thanks @raffihxxx for the apb link and trugentlmn trugentlmn for the shipping code. Hoping everything goes smoothly from here.

Mine got created too, shipping from the CLT Warehouse in North Carolina.

Concepts answered to my email yesterday....my order for the Creams is confirmed, they just have to catch up with the shipping of their orders.

I got my OGs from ADC EU today and with creams i went with my TTS size (US 10.5 - the same with 2.0 and 3.0) and i was curious if going half size up will be different, so i got OGs in US11 and to be honest i don't feel any difference except they are a little bit longer but i'm afraid they're gonna get too loose and too long when they stretch out after some wears so not liking that. I just feel like OGs look weird and much longer than creams BUT the V pattern is way way better on OGs. It looks like it's smaller on creams? I don't know but i'm glad i got to cop them in the EU with discount looking how limited they were here.

Attachments

• IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 62
strolled in local adidas store and caught their cream restock with the 30 percent off (today is the last day btw), dope.

I got my OGs from ADC EU today and with creams i went with my TTS size (US 10.5 - the same with 2.0 and 3.0) and i was curious if going half size up will be different, so i got OGs in US11 and to be honest i don't feel any difference except they are a little bit longer but i'm afraid they're gonna get too loose and too long when they stretch out after some wears so not liking that. I just feel like OGs look weird and much longer than creams BUT the V pattern is way way better on OGs. It looks like it's smaller on creams? I don't know but i'm glad i got to cop them in the EU with discount looking how limited they were here.

Those OGs look just like the Core Blacks I’ve had. The Core Blacks were always slimmer than my OG Whites and my restock Creams. Might just be the black, as black normally looks slimmer in clothing and footwear.

Dang, I called my local Adidas and they sold out on the OGs on the day of the release apparently.

Those OGs look just like the Core Blacks I’ve had. The Core Blacks were always slimmer than my OG Whites and my restock Creams. Might just be the black, as black normally looks slimmer in clothing and footwear.
No it's not just you. The CB 1.0 is tighter than the rest.

Just received email from APB Store cancelling my order of OG UBs. “Order was canceled because we did not have enough stock to fulfill.”

Now just hoping my ADC order doesn’t get cancelled.
Do u happen to have your order number I’m still waiting on the cancellation email also my order #4568 btw

Back
Top Bottom