ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do u happen to have your order number I’m still waiting on the cancellation email also my order #4568 btw

I ordered an hour after you according to the timestamps on niketalk, my order number is less than 10 orders after yours and they printed a label for me. If you have the FedEx app/account, it should show up in the app when anyone prints a label addressed to you. I'm not sure if you have to have made the account before the label was printed, but it's worth a shot.

Just got my OG and tried them on. They are definitely smaller than my Creams, which I also got a 12. I have never worn a 12 in UB until these retros. These OG feel more narrow and harder to get on foot with a very tight/stiff collar material.

I got my OGs from ADC EU today and with creams i went with my TTS size (US 10.5 - the same with 2.0 and 3.0) and i was curious if going half size up will be different, so i got OGs in US11 and to be honest i don't feel any difference except they are a little bit longer but i'm afraid they're gonna get too loose and too long when they stretch out after some wears so not liking that. I just feel like OGs look weird and much longer than creams BUT the V pattern is way way better on OGs. It looks like it's smaller on creams? I don't know but i'm glad i got to cop them in the EU with discount looking how limited they were here.
material on the og, og doesn't stretch out with wear.

Just got my OG and tried them on. They are definitely smaller than my Creams, which I also got a 12. I have never worn a 12 in UB until these retros. These OG feel more narrow and harder to get on foot with a very tight/stiff collar material.
Try rocking without insoles for a while and shoe tree them in between wears

hmm damn. never worn a 12.5 until the 2018 creams, would be pissed if I'm a size 13 in og's as I doubled up on 12.5. My tts is 11.5 in general btw

hmm damn. never worn a 12.5 until the 2018 creams, would be pissed if I'm a size 13 in og's as I doubled up on 12.5. My tts is 11.5 in general btw

Never heard anyone go up 1.5 sizes... you should be fine at 12.5.

It’s about to go down

Attachments

• 23FD6070-F23C-4414-BB85-3CC61D94F82D.jpeg
    23FD6070-F23C-4414-BB85-3CC61D94F82D.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom