ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
38A2458C-1135-4733-90B3-D5A9A193CA6A.jpeg
4.0 Blacks came in quick, fit very snug, some might consider 1/2 upsize.

Can you post more pics man? I’m trying to see the difference between these and the last triple blacks that released

Can you post more pics man? I’m trying to see the difference between these and the last triple blacks that released
Cage and lace tips. Grey seems less noticeable on this pair but need to see them in person.

Did regular foot stores get these retros and this triple black from boost week? I know champs got the lady liberties.

I ordered an hour after you according to the timestamps on niketalk, my order number is less than 10 orders after yours and they printed a label for me. If you have the FedEx app/account, it should show up in the app when anyone prints a label addressed to you. I'm not sure if you have to have made the account before the label was printed, but it's worth a shot.
the UPS or Fed ex app don't work for me since all my items are shipped to a commercial address

Anyone ever have any success trashing Adidas on Twitter? Does it get their customer service machine moving?
I know for the company I work at...you say anything negative on Twitter and you immediately get superstar service.

Anyone ever have any success trashing Adidas on Twitter? Does it get their customer service machine moving?
I know for the company I work at...you say anything negative on Twitter and you immediately get superstar service.
I don't think so. Adidas knows their customer service is trash and they've accepted it. lol

I ordered an 11.5 in the OG black just now. I wear an 11.5 in the wool grey 1.0 as well in the blue 2.0s. Should I have gone up to a size 12 in the OGs?

I ordered an 11.5 in the OG black just now. I wear an 11.5 in the wool grey 1.0 as well in the blue 2.0s. Should I have gone up to a size 12 in the OGs?
Depends, if you have narrow feet you probably won't have issues. If it is too tight, you can stretch them using a cedar shoe tree or the freezer method like I did.

I'm a TTS 9 but a little bit of a wide foot. Ordered a size 9.5 and a 10. The 10 is a little long but the width is perfect and the toebox isn't annoying. With the 9.5, the toebox is pushing down on my toes annoyingly and I also have to wear super thin socks with them. With the 10, I can wear Stance socks and they're comfortable. The entry point is *** TIGHT.

I'm a TTS 9 but a little bit of a wide foot. Ordered a size 9.5 and a 10. The 10 is a little long but the width is perfect and the toebox isn't annoying. With the 9.5, the toebox is pushing down on my toes annoyingly and I also have to wear super thin socks with them. With the 10, I can wear Stance socks and they're comfortable. The entry point is *** TIGHT.
it's that new sturdier toe guard. tried peeling it off no luck.

it's that new sturdier toe guard. tried peeling it off no luck.

Yeah, it's rough. Have a 9.5 in the 1.0 Wool, 9.5 in the UNDFTD 1.0s and they both fit okay. These at 9.5 were not easy and I don't think they're going to stretch at all. So selling or returning the size 9.5.

Yeah, it's rough. Have a 9.5 in the 1.0 Wool, 9.5 in the UNDFTD 1.0s and they both fit okay. These at 9.5 were not easy and I don't think they're going to stretch at all. So selling or returning the size 9.5.

May possibly be interested in the 9.5 if you end up letting them go.

Decided to play the wait game thinking they’d sit and go on discount but was definitely wrong. Not surprised OGs sold out quicker than creams though

Back
Top Bottom