ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess the cage is the only way they offer secure fit. Nike does it using flyknit strap. There is no way Adidas can "copy" it without being sued. I am interested in how the midsole feels like. They claim it propels the runner forward, just what Nike Zoom Fly line already offered.

I guess the cage is the only way they offer secure fit. Nike does it using flyknit strap. There is no way Adidas can "copy" it without being sued. I am interested in how the midsole feels like. They claim it propels the runner forward, just what Nike Zoom Fly line already offered.
that springiness on zoom fly's intially feels good, but after a few hours, get's rendundant and tiresome. current ub boost midsole is perfect.

While that may be the case (looking back at leaks, I agree), but the angle (which is present on all of them) I’m talking about makes the stripes look out of place, in particular all of the space at the front portion of the cage.
02BFAF4B-B196-42EB-8BC0-F68E2D9F56A8.jpeg

They look ok, but they look like they're made for running and don't look as good casually

They look ok, but they look like they're made for running and don't look as good casually
I'm holding out hope that Adidas is aware of this being the case and are working on a continuation of the current model (since they are calling this model out by year as opposed to it being the 5.0).

I'm holding out hope that Adidas is aware of this being the case and are working on a continuation of the current model (since they are calling this model out by year as opposed to it being the 5.0).

I'm not with the way they handled the NMD and started a R2 and then continued it with a bunch of different names like the CS1, TS1...

They're cluttering the market and confusing the consumer

I ordered from ADC on 12/1 and still don't have any movement...My order is at "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed." This is really starting to annoy me, considering I ordered my Concord 11's on 12/8 and they showed up SUNDAY, 12/9 via a courier service from Nike...

Same here, already received my other pair from Feature.

I really like the way the 19's look. Yall trippin. They finally changed the design and everyone hating. Upper seems softer and the boost looks fatter, sole seems thicker so they wont wear out fast and crack like all previous UB's. Whats not to like?

Looks like they’re using the AM4/Speedfactory platform. (Specifically the dotted boost, torsion mechanism, and outsole)

Back
Top Bottom