ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2019 is alright. I'd have to see them in person and on my own foot tbh for me to make a final verdict. It's all about how they look on your feet, some sneakers look better on others than on my own feet.

I must say tho I would love to try them on to see how the 20% more Boost feels.

the cage on the 19s is what throws it off, but that on foot pic up there doesnt look as bad as I thought.

I really like the way the 19's look. Yall trippin. They finally changed the design and everyone hating. Upper seems softer and the boost looks fatter, sole seems thicker so they wont wear out fast and crack like all previous UB's. Whats not to like?

You really going to ignore that hideous cage in your comments and then say “whats not to like?”

Broke out the y3s today.

20181211_144652.jpg

While that may be the case (looking back at leaks, I agree), but the angle (which is present on all of them) I’m talking about makes the stripes look out of place, in particular all of the space at the front portion of the cage.
02BFAF4B-B196-42EB-8BC0-F68E2D9F56A8.jpeg
I see what your saying now.

Anyone have a 30% code from creators club they're not going to use that is good beyond this weekend? If yes, a PM would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.
Also, for those still waiting on ADC for the OG; I emailed yesterday asking about it and they replied the shoe is on backorder and if it is not fulfilled by 3 business days the order will be canceled and money refunded. BTW, my charge looks to have disappeared so guess mine was indeed canceled.

Anyone have a 30% code from creators club they're not going to use that is good beyond this weekend? If yes, a PM would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.
Also, for those still waiting on ADC for the OG; I emailed yesterday asking about it and they replied the shoe is on backorder and if it is not fulfilled by 3 business days the order will be canceled and money refunded. BTW, my charge looks to have disappeared so guess mine was indeed canceled.

My late salts had the charge disappear on the day of delivery... they took the cash back out the same evening.

My late salts had the charge disappear on the day of delivery... they took the cash back out the same evening.
Hmm, good to know. Havent had this happen with ADC before so assumed once the charge was gone so was my order. I guess I'll see what happens. Thanks.

:lol: Hey, I get it. These aren’t handmade in Italy. Temper my expectations. The attachment of the upper to the midsole/outsole is still off enough that I notice it. On foot, I can feel that the upper is skewed laterally and forward. The inner reinforced toe cap bulges outwards some too which doesn’t help.

I’ll try to take my NT lashings in stride though. This won’t bother 99% of people. Thanks and have a great weekend NT.

AD94081B-5C71-4E2E-80C8-BCAF6E4C0915.jpeg
046EAB8F-AD81-4CDE-BB4D-BCBA9FC0D49C.jpeg
Where did this particular pair came from again?

I predict a turn will happen on the UB2019s if there is a dope collab/colorway.
Many just aren't used to seeing a different design on UB yet. But truthfully, there's only so much you can do with the current UB model and no matter what new knit they come out with on them, it will never be as good as the 1.0 knit. So I am looking forward to seeing what dope colors/designs they can come up with for the UB2019. As of right now, I'm not feeling colorways / design on the knit - but I do see potential.

Where did this particular pair came from again?
I unDS'd my pair this weekend. Randomly looked down and noticed the upper on the right foot of my pair is skewed. Pretty noticably too. Wore my creams today and they aren't skewed at all.

All good though. Just know to inspect them a little better when I double up and also helps determine which is the beater pair.

Got mine from an Adidas store.

I unDS'd my pair this weekend. Randomly looked down and noticed the upper on the right foot of my pair is skewed. Pretty noticably too. Wore my creams today and they aren't skewed at all.

All good though. Just know to inspect them a little better when I double up and also helps determine which is the beater pair.

Got mine from an Adidas store.
Just got my OG pair in from APB the cage of the left shoe on the outside is off like one of our member documented earlier on but out sole rubber meeting the prime knit in the front is fine. Seem like these retailer receive some "flaw" batch of o g. It's hard to unnoticed the flaws.

Just got my OG pair in from APB the cage of the left shoe on the outside is off like one of our member documented earlier on but out sole rubber meeting the prime knit in the front is fine. Seem like these retailer receive some "flaw" batch of o g. It's hard to unnoticed the flaws.
Yeah, the cage is a little funky on my OG's too. The cage on the right foot is connected to the knit in a lower location than it is on the left foot.

Yeah, the cage is a little funky on my OG's too. The cage on the right foot is connected to the knit in a lower location than it is on the left foot.
LOL man I decided to pull out my other recent 1.0's the cream seem fine, recent undefeated gray seem fine, but the navy multi color toe box is off like the og lol.

Back
Top Bottom