ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely going for the Eddy’s:smokin
33C5CE8C-2424-44A6-91EE-B0C978F63875.jpeg

Lordy ,lordy, lordy, I hope those will be relatively easy.

I’m not really into the bape UB’s but I’m gonna take a shot at them on Saturday. If I’m successful, I’ll take a look at them in person and decide if I want to keep them or toss them on stockx to fund a different pair of kicks.

Definitely a bad customer experience perception raising the prices last minute. Probably an executive or two in an office making the last minute decision.

just noticed the exposed foam on those tongues ^. never seen Adidas do that before

There was a twitter argument about that. I think RacsLife (the guy who works for Lapstone and Hammer) and OhitsTeddy were arguing about it.

There are actually a few older Adidas models from like the 80's, that had the exposed foam. Waaaaaay before Off White x Nike introduced it.

Here it is:

Oh damn, forgot I had a bid up on StockX for one of my personal grails until I just got the e-mail saying it got accepted. Gonna have to rethink about copping those 2 upcoming UBs and the ZX 4D :nerd:

The shoe is???

Broke my policy of not paying resale for the SW 97/1s. Not the ultimate grail, but it's one of my personal grails - something about those colors and corduroy. I originally thought I had it 2 weeks ago, but it didn't pass verification. This time I was able to get the winning bid for about $100 cheaper too. So hopefully it comes through. I completely forgot I put another bid up after the other one didn't pass verification.

Broke my policy of not paying resale for the SW 97/1s. Not the ultimate grail, but it's one of my personal grails - something about those colors and corduroy. I originally thought I had it 2 weeks ago, but it didn't pass verification. This time I was able to get the winning bid for about $100 cheaper too. So hopefully it comes through. I completely forgot I put another bid up after the other one didn't pass verification.
Thought it was gonna be the feel good story of 3Ms finally coming home.

Thought it was gonna be the feel good story of 3Ms finally coming home.

:lol: I wish. I just can't convince myself to break the policy for those because 1) My size is asking for at least $700; 2) Adidas re-releasing 1.0s is making me hold out because I'd hate to spend that money only to find out it's going to release again.

I hope these will be the Ultra Boost 5.0 and not just a one off (even though these could easily pass as a Consortium collab in my opinion). I see some dope potential with colorways with that design.

Exactly what I'm thinking. If these aren't some collab I hope to see more colors with this type of blocking and leather cages.

Decided to hit up my outlet but the only real deal were the Navy multi-toes for around $120 plus tax. Not many sizes left either. I'm hoping that those creams that are sitting across Europe and Asia somehow make their way here.

Back
Top Bottom