ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
therefill therefill take the W on the Wotherspoon's, adidas will pump out plenty more UB and 4D...what else do they have to do with their time?
Was a facetious post. Used to be a running gag posting a bunch of 1.0 3Ms when he’d lament not having them.
78A6A324-1A36-45B7-8F2A-CA78C7251318.jpeg

No, he’s right though. They’d totally announce a retro the day after he’d bite on one for resale.

Was a facetious post. Used to be a running gag posting a bunch of 1.0 3Ms when he’d lament not having them.
78A6A324-1A36-45B7-8F2A-CA78C7251318.jpeg

No, he’s right though. They’d totally announce a retro the day after he’d bite on one for resale.

floor.png

I should totally put up a retail bid for the 3M on StockX since there's no bids at all :lol:

Last edited:
I hope these will be the Ultra Boost 5.0 and not just a one off (even though these could easily pass as a Consortium collab in my opinion). I see some dope potential with colorways with that design.

I kinda dont want that to happen for my wallet's sake :lol:

Their options were horrible. Looking at the Miami and ASUs, if they gave us miAdidas option to create 1.0s with that design.... bruh
exactly. they had the opportunity to MiAdidas 1.0 back then. Nike, you can iD new silhouettes and its not a big deal. They shoulda put more into that than going hard with repeat CWs every iteration.

I hope these will be the Ultra Boost 5.0 and not just a one off (even though these could easily pass as a Consortium collab in my opinion). I see some dope potential with colorways with that design.
It's the Kinfolk pattern, no? Suede heel cup and all.

the relevancy of Bape anything has no stock in today's world. Bape collabs with anything, it's just
doesn't feel special anymore. Would have been cool if the execution was better.

Nothing says BHM like an all cream sneaker! (SARCASM)

Can anyone explain the creative process behind these Ultraboost BHM??

ee3731_adidas_energy_bhm_pack_uncaged_ultra_boost_white_01_880x1130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom