ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah most likely. It says they'll give wristbands but its still FCFS at the end of the day so people will cut to get closer to a wristband. Pointless of an app to do FCFS and NO guarantee of even being able to buy a product

the creative process was to not think about black culture and instead just make a shoe that would look good with your klan whites.

if only Nike's BHM iterations this year had been a starting point for the creative process...

previou Adidas app drops were guaranteed product. But this was a reservation for a 4 hour time slot in a First Come First Serve release method. Meaning just because you won doesn't mean you'll be able to get anything unless you head to the store way before your time slot. And people gonna cut the line and all that so even if you get there early, you might get pushed back further than your original spot. By the time you get to the counter, nothing but cleats and football gloves left

what are these?
b7gnafc3knd21.jpg

if these are 5.0's then RIP my wallet.

really dig this "Did you do your chores?" colorway as well.

Was trying to find more info on that leather trimmed pair above, and stumbled on another possible (random again) 1.0 based-CBC cw. (EE3712)
http://m.adidas.co.kr/MO/Product/prdDispBas.action?prodCD=EE3712&spst_id=&srch_nm=&INFLW_TC_CD=
2214480C-78DD-4AF0-87A7-437E611D7F22.jpeg
2214480C-78DD-4AF0-87A7-437E611D7F22.jpeg
840C1739-4520-4611-8EF2-349EBB55EE0C.jpeg
4DAD1FDC-2208-4939-A131-AC4EC6607A94.jpeg
7AF837DD-C0CC-46C8-AE49-6673126848E1.jpeg

cant seem to find any other spots with solid info atm. So no telling when or whether they’re getting a wider release.

if this is really the other CBC then I'm really starting to wonder about adidas...
is that... basketball material on the heel cup?

this zoomed in view makes me want them... but what's the white stuff?

asdf.PNG

I just went back to the app and scroll to see all the pics. At first I thought it for UB only because it’s on the first pic and I just realized I didn’t pick the sizes. So now my excitement went down hill. Smh. I can’t compete with those resellers.

It says 4 hour time slot but they haven’t notified me about my time slot. Anybody receive that?

I didn't get a time slot either, but tbh theres probably like 2-3 time slots considering its a 4 hour time slot and the store is only open for 9 hours...

I tried to reach out to CS and the bish was clueless AF. She started to talk about the online release and I’m like no bish I’m talking about in stores. She disconnected the convo without even explaining anything.

I tried to reach out to CS and the bish was clueless AF. She started to talk about the online release and I’m like no bish I’m talking about in stores. She disconnected the convo without even explaining anything.

they will send you push notification of what time slot you have tomorrow feb 2

if this is really the other CBC then I'm really starting to wonder about adidas...

asdf.PNG

It’s the same suede heel cup (in pink this time) as all the other recent suede heelcupped UBs. Not b-ball material. Tbh, none of these make sense. They’re nice as CWs (IMO) and welcome 1.0 additions, but as far as an attempt at story? Yet another swing and a miss, nothing new from ///. It’s like the recent in-line UB mids that apparently all had a city theme tied to them. Someone wouldn’t know unless they’d read some random Finish Line blog. Aimless.

Debating if I really wanna drive to jersey to pick these up

Attachments

• B589D8D1-D833-461F-B52A-73103590A55E.png
    B589D8D1-D833-461F-B52A-73103590A55E.png
    601.8 KB · Views: 69
those new UB models are neat, but could like them more if other colors / non-mint are available.

easy triple black 1.0 custom if someone dies the rear suede heel counter.

asdf.PNG

Its actually Purple weaved into the black prime knit

Back
Top Bottom