ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what they will do with the shoes. They can change the insoles and rename it.

Watch them pull a double-JB and put this on the insoles...

japan-rising-sun_o4ju4b.jpg

...call them "Celebrating Japanese Culture" and release them in the US on Dec. 7.

Meanwhile, my $75 Liberty's came today and I had zero idea they were 3M :lol:

20190201_180752.jpg

I've completely botched this release so far lol can someone give me cliffs about what's going now. I want both pairs but prefer black. 370 good for them?

I've completely botched this release so far lol can someone give me cliffs about what's going now. I want both pairs but prefer black. 370 good for them?

I’d wait a lil bit longer til ADC and Bape drop tomorrow and people get their pairs in. Everyone is a reseller nowadays, so they’ll keep undercutting each other and bring prices down (all so they can make 20 bucks after fees lol)

I’d wait. They’ll keep dropping.

Anyone know why the BHM UB was cancelled?

8C18022A-6ACF-4212-9B72-25429B53F3E4.jpeg

Yeah, because people were clowning the hell out the shoe and how it was disrespectful. Social media can be wonderful and it can be destructive.

Asian folks need to band together and get Adidas to get their **** together for their CNY packs. Their "Chinese New Year" editions are similar. They slap the name onto any ol colorway and call it a day.

Yeah, because people were clowning the hell out the shoe and how it was disrespectful. Social media can be wonderful and it can be destructive.

Asian folks need to band together and get Adidas to get their **** together too. Their "Chinese New Year" editions are similar. They slap the name onto any ol colorway and call it a day.
Is there a pic of it?

Edit: nvm the cageless ones yeah? Those were clean. I had no idea the were for bhm lol. Still nice shoe but def not bhm worthy. I think they already released on ssense

Of what? The CBC UB? Or the new Chinese New Year UB?

Here's the "Celebrating Black Culture" Ultra Boost

ee3731_01_standard-e1548183995271.jpg

And here's the "Chinese New Year" Ultra Boost

18ADIMLTRBSTBLKRDMNS_Black_Scarlet
I edited my og post but I do really like the cage less pair even tho no way should be associated with bhm :lol: I wonder what they'll do with all the pears

Back
Top Bottom