ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I called the local Adidas here in Chicago and the guy said they weren't getting pairs.

Slightly upset that I missed a chance to reserve. My app didn't update with any kind of info. Granted I did not actually check it yesterday.

Just called 5th ave store. The lady has an upsetting voice like a lot of people asked her already. She just told me whatever time on the app that’s your time which mine show 9-6. I feel like it going to be crazy tomorrow smh.

Just called 5th ave store. The lady has an upsetting voice like a lot of people asked her already. She just told me whatever time on the app that’s your time which mine show 9-6. I feel like it going to be crazy tomorrow smh.

Yep i won the reservation but I’m not going.

I won and am seriously debating on going... I want the black camo UBs but I don’t want to deal with the mayhem that will be an NY release

Also wondering if I should cop these Bape UBs tomorrow or these

Ughh, I'm on team Stark, but I'm disappointed in how those came out. Nights Watch looks best so far.
I liked house targaryen and the dragons a lot. The white walkers were also dope but I know theyd get dirty in a day

I wonder what they will do with the shoes. They can change the insoles and rename it.

Nah they can’t the CBC logo is on the tongue too lol

Bhm doesn't always have to be African patterns, how many today know and practice the African cultural traditions? I think that's the easy way out thats not really creative, it's been done over and over.

Doesn’t have to be African patterns but the shoe looks like the kkk version of an ultra boost NOTHING about it beside the CBC on the tongue and insole represents black culture.

Nah they can’t the CBC logo is on the tongue too lol

Doesn’t have to be African patterns but the shoe looks like the kkk version of an ultra boost NOTHING about it beside the CBC on the tongue and insole represents black culture.

Just market the CBC to stand for something else :lol:. Unless it actually says "Celebrating Black Culture" on there - if that's the case, it's a wrap, just send them off to a 3rd world country as some sort of charitable contribution.

On second thought, nevermind. The backlash from marketing it as something else might be even greater :lol:

my time didnt get pushed yet

but i looked at my voucher and my bday is wrong on there. Off by a day. 21 instead of 22

No idea how that happened, had the right bday on verification and checked my main account and its correct there too.

called adidas and they said its nothing they can do.

I havent won a rsvp in a long time. Im guessing theyre strict in store?

My birthday also wrong but I gonna try anyway. It their app problem. Think about it how many people will get the voucher and see the price not sky high. They might made a lot of this.

I like the black camo bape UBs and the jacket is ok, but my only need is the gloves. Hopefully i can snag a pair on one of these sites. Doubt if imma have my homegirl line up tomorrow regardless of which timeslot she gets. Adidas wit the BS

Back
Top Bottom