ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
knit holes look a little different than KFs

Screenshot_20190201-195652_Instagram.jpg

Wow, those are so dope.

Im still tryin to figure out how hype these **** are or when they're dropping smh. I heard Feb 7th a few times but then I saw they were delayed

They won't be that hyped, there's not much resale value right now before the release, and like most recent releases, I suspect they will be at or around retail when it drops.

They won't be that hyped, there's not much resale value right now before the release, and like most recent releases, I suspect they will be at or around retail when it drops.
Good, good ****. I've largely been out the semi-contested shoe game for a couple years so I didnt do any due research. Really hoping these dont get pushed back again.

Of what? The CBC UB? Or the new Chinese New Year UB?

Here's the "Celebrating Black Culture" Ultra Boost

ee3731_01_standard-e1548183995271.jpg

And here's the "Chinese New Year" Ultra Boost

18ADIMLTRBSTBLKRDMNS_Black_Scarlet

How are these designs disrespectful? Were people upset they released an off white colored shoe for BHM? I think that’s lazy for sure since there is 0 thought put into it but I’m not sure it’s disrespectful tbqh

Last edited:

These are apparently dropping at a BBQ Eddie Huang is throwing.

Anyone hear anything on a more public release?

Watch them pull a double-JB and put this on the insoles...

japan-rising-sun_o4ju4b.jpg

...call them "Celebrating Japanese Culture" and release them in the US on Dec. 7.

Meanwhile, my $75 Liberty's came today and I had zero idea they were 3M :lol:

20190201_180752.jpg
How did you get them for $75, mate? Placed a bid on StockX or Goat?

IMG_3691.JPG

New Year, New model Boost.
Looked interesting when first came out, but original colorways really didn't appeal to me. Won the SNS raffle. Love this style for obvious reasons: Adidas Solar HU Glide ST CNY.
Went up half to 11 like Ultra Boost across all versions. Exact width with about half thumb extra length. Beautiful design and even box is like the Eqt Support 93-17 Yuanxiao release one. Both models great addition for Personal.

How are these designs disrespectful? Were people upset they released an off white colored shoe for BHM? I think that’s lazy for sure since there is 0 thought put into it but I’m not sure it’s disrespectful tbqh
Maybe because the black sole and all white upper can be seen as a metaphor for the long history of black people being trodden on by whites?

Anyone ever cop off Sneakers76? I know I’ve entered a bunch of raffles from them but never ordered from them before.

Was able to grab the Bapes in my size from them just now. Praying they don’t get cancelled now.

If you happen to take an L today at least the resell isn’t that bad. But then again the collection is pretty lackluster.

Back
Top Bottom