ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D840407B-568E-4FF4-B65C-14F5501E63FE.png Which one is this ? Any idea ? Thanks
OG black black solar red

Theres a OG 1.0 that goes by solar red, might be these
Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 4.46.08 PM.png

Theres a OG 1.0 that goes by solar red, might be these
Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 4.46.08 PM.png
This is the ONLY 1.0 that I am interested in. I had three pairs of these at one point. Gave one to my pops, returned one to Adidas cause Boost cracked and my last pair is beat to ****.

Solar Red 1.0s coming back? :nerd:

Sh*t, I would be all over those if I didn't have the Eddie Huangs.

P.S. Hope we see that 1.0 3M soon :nthat:

Solar Red 1.0s coming back? :nerd:

Sh*t, I would be all over those if I didn't have the Eddie Huangs.

P.S. Hope we see that 1.0 3M soon :nthat:
Huangs aren’t even close to the same color as the Solars. It’s like comparing the AJ Varsity red 6’s to Infrareds. Not to mention the cage is black. Totally different shoe all together.

I just got my Undefeateds. I think I could have went true to size but even with the half size up, I guess I can’t really complain. Dope kicks. Probably the only Ultra Boosts I’ll ever own though.

Wait people actually have their favorite sneaker resellers they follow and adore now?! Good thing I’m basically out of the sneaker game these days. Bunch of sheep and cringeworthy kids these days.

Wait people actually have their favorite sneaker resellers they follow and adore now?! Good thing I’m basically out of the sneaker game these days. Bunch of sheep and cringeworthy kids these days.
I assume he is calling this person one of his favorite as in providing news about good deals. But either way, it is not too far off than people who follow others like Gary Vaynerchuk or Grant Cardone for inspiration and advice. You can make the case that these two are far more successful than a sneaker reseller, but the concept remains the same.

Back
Top Bottom