ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Sep 28, 2003
Last edited:
Joined Jul 3, 2015

Teddy having a meltdown because he wasn't featured in this commercial :lol:

Flame me if y’all want

I rock with this dude ohitsteddy, his videos are 1000x better than that hype beast Qiasomar, and I can’t really stand other sneaker head vlogs,

IMO adidas should have mentioned the dude who literally rocks 100% adidas, it’s hard as hell to rock literally strictly only one brand. Grimey for adidas to do that

Joined Jan 16, 2016
Flame me if y’all want

I rock with this dude ohitsteddy, his videos are 1000x better than that hype beast Qiasomar, and I can’t really stand other sneaker head vlogs,

IMO adidas should have mentioned the dude who literally rocks 100% adidas, it’s hard as hell to rock literally strictly only one brand. Grimey for adidas to do that
I am speaking with limited/no knowledge, but it seems there was once a relationship between the two and it soured and resulted in Adidas asking him to stop using Boost in his name.

Joined Apr 17, 2015
Flame me if y’all want

Back in the day he wasn't terrible but got real old watching him get stoned and ride the **** outa anything Adidas. Also the way he'd just continually knock Nike was annoying af and not his fault but the people getting their **** signed by him and all that was cringy to the point of disgust lol

Joined Aug 19, 2015
Back in the day he wasn't terrible but got real old watching him get stoned and ride the **** outa anything Adidas. Also the way he'd just continually knock Nike was annoying af and not his fault but the people getting their **** signed by him and all that was cringy to the point of disgust lol
Weird seeing all the teen fanbois on Twitter tagging Adidas and d riding him, saying they'd never know about boost shoes without him....

Huh? How did you end up following him in the first place if it wasn't because of boost? That's literally how he because e-famous, by buying the most boost shoes.

Joined Apr 17, 2015
Weird seeing all the teen fanbois on Twitter tagging Adidas and d riding him, saying they'd never know about boost shoes without him....

Huh? How did you end up following him in the first place if it wasn't because of boost? That's literally how he because e-famous, by buying the most boost shoes.
Lol exactly. I watched his vids just to see on feets cause he's the same size as me and for his dog :lol:

Joined Aug 7, 2010
Flame me if y’all want

I skimmed the commercial but most of the people I saw and recognized are on adidas' payroll or are official brand ambassadors. This Teddy guy didn't make Boost cool or bring it credibility (Kanye). He just increased the awareness of it, which was happening with or without him anyway. When I first got into Boost in late 2015, I didn't know who tf he was and when I finally heard of him he was just another shoe collector to me. There's millions of them out there. He just happens to have a bigger following than most of us Boost fans. So no, he doesn't deserve to be in the commercial. Would it have been cool to highlight one of the most visible collectors? Sure, but they don't owe him anything.

Joined Sep 28, 2003
I have mixed opinions on Teddy. I think he's a bit over the top, but I cannot deny he's had a significant impact on this niche. But why did Adidas execute a cease and desist. They couldn't just reach out to him to tell him to stop using their name and trademark?

Joined Apr 17, 2015
I have mixed opinions on Teddy. I think he's a bit over the top, but I cannot deny he's had a significant impact on this niche. But why did Adidas execute a cease and desist. They couldn't just reach out to him to tell him to stop using their name and trademark?
Prolly sent him that cause he rippin dabs and talking like a fool while "representing" their brand with kids and all that watching.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now