ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Jpac what issue did you see with stockx? I've used them a few times but got an email recently saying they were increasing fees?
accounts being compromised and them not saying a word til after the fact was the first straw.

The final straw is two price hikes on top of all the fees already being placed during the most trying of times. Doesn’t really show they care about their users.

for them to not have a button to delete acct and have to send an email to support would lead me to believe they’d like an employee to help retain customers to not leave but not even say a word about deletion of account shows the value they put in customer relations.

Agreed man...I recently bought my grails the 3ms from them and ended up paying 50 between shipping and fees, so now that I have them I'm done. Hiking their fees during this crisis shows their arrogance. Also they are allowing Breitlings and rolexs to sell on their market place lmao, they have personnel that can vet shoes and watches, bs
accounts being compromised and them not saying a word til after the fact was the first straw.

The final straw is two price hikes on top of all the fees already being placed during the most trying of times. Doesn’t really show they care about their users.

for them to not have a button to delete acct and have to send an email to support would lead me to believe they’d like an employee to help retain customers to not leave but not even say a word about deletion of account shows the value they put in customer relations.

?

I was wrong, they said no.
Guess business is booming at EASTBAY.
I've spent $789.17 with them this year.
Told them I won't spend another $6 over the rest of my lifetime.

Told her those things have been out of stock for so long I gladly would have paid 180 this monring just catching a restock, but now I wouldn't pay that. I want the shoe bad too, but F that.

She said, "that's unfortunate. Do you have any other questions before we disconnect?"

:lol: Savages

discount is valid again with code FRESH25. dont hesitate this time lol

I think I’m going to go ahead and grab these as well.
$85bucks man, damn.
F5DDC383-59B0-4026-B447-94DE2D5324BA.png

Last edited:
another head scratcher with that triple white that restocked. apparently it's a re-issue, complete with current adidas box and new production date (1/20)

*images from Twitter, not mine
2D0399BA-C449-4322-8468-578CD519CB93.jpeg
5620BE47-172B-4B34-84FE-3938EA1B3DDA.jpeg

WTF so they still making 2.0s but they won't give us anymore 1.0s? WTF is Adidas even doing???

Was someone looking for these ?
Extra 30% off with code LH30
White yellow clima

Decided to give these a try since they were on heavy disc. An improvement from the first 4Ds. A big flaw of the 4D was that it had a pretty heavy midsole and they seem to have corrected that as the shoe is much lighter. The upper is a lot more comfy than the 1st iteration and the 4D is noticeably softer.

they would’ve went far with this version and price point had it came out when 4D had momentum.
IMG_20200419_123211.jpg

Decided to give these a try since they were on heavy disc. An improvement from the first 4Ds. A big flaw of the 4D was that it had a pretty heavy midsole and they seem to have corrected that as the shoe is much lighter. The upper is a lot more comfy than the 1st iteration and the 4D is noticeably softer.

they would’ve went far with this version and price point had it came out when 4D had momentum.
IMG_20200419_123211.jpg

I think it's because this 4D uses the slim mold like the original 4ds. The ones after used some fat mold.

I was literally getting read to come in here and post I think my 2.0 order from FTL was cancelled since 13sz was now showing OOS and I hadn’t got shipping conf.
Then my email alert comes across at 11:25cst that they shipped.
Thank you GOD 🙏🏼

Was someone looking for these ?
Extra 30% off with code LH30
White yellow clima

I was looking for any of the CLIMA. PIcked those up for a Note a few weeks back and it's Head and Shoulders above EVERY boost to date. Slept too hard on CLIMA's, just trying to catch up.
CentreTX has 50% off solar red 20 boost $100 shipped
Code HOOKEDUP
I legit looked everywhere for these in a sz13 discounted last week, this is super clutch bro....thanks for posting man.

I don't even know why I am still here. I haven't purchased anything boost in over a year. And prior to that, I only made one purchase from 2018 to 2019. :lol:
Group of folks was pretty solid at one point in time. I post from time to time to keep some content in here.

I don't even know why I am still here. I haven't purchased anything boost in over a year. And prior to that, I only made one purchase from 2018 to 2019. :lol:
Good time to be in here if you are always down for a good deal.
I’ve picked up 3pairs that have saved me close to $200 in just the last few weeks. Can’t wait to see those solar reds in hand.
Ever since I bought those vapormax 2.0 RedOrbit and then saw them in hand, I’m always intrigued by those loud *** Oranges. That Red Orbit is probably my favorite cw ever, before that it was the Grape 5’s. Color is powerful.

Good time to be in here if you are always down for a good deal.
I’ve picked up 3pairs that have saved me close to $200 in just the last few weeks. Can’t wait to see those solar reds in hand.
Ever since I bought those vapormax 2.0 RedOrbit and then saw them in hand, I’m always intrigued by those loud *** Oranges. That Red Orbit is probably my favorite cw ever, before that it was the Grape 5’s. Color is powerful.

I don't think many of the original members of this Boost community are still checking for Ultra Boosts like they were before. The new iterations of the Ultra Boost just doesn't do it for me. Some of the colorways are really cool, but the overall design just doesn't pull me in like the original 1.0s did. I hope you get a chance to get some of the 1.0s if they ever retro them again. I felt like Adidas knocked it out the park with that design. And the collabs for the 1.0 design were amazing - too bad we'll never get those again.

jpac jpac How's the sizing on those 4D 1.0 run? Comfort wise compared to Alphaedge, if you happen to own it too?

jpac jpac How's the sizing on those 4D 1.0 run? Comfort wise compared to Alphaedge, if you happen to own it too?
I went .5sz down from my UB 1.0/2.0 size or same size as my 3.0/4.0 UB size.
the overall comfort feels better than alpha edge because the shoe feels much lighter and squishier. Also the upper feels more breathable

I don't think many of the original members of this Boost community are still checking for Ultra Boosts like they were before. The new iterations of the Ultra Boost just doesn't do it for me. Some of the colorways are really cool, but the overall design just doesn't pull me in like the original 1.0s did. I hope you get a chance to get some of the 1.0s if they ever retro them again. I felt like Adidas knocked it out the park with that design. And the collabs for the 1.0 design were amazing - too bad we'll never get those again.
Yea I bought a pair of the 1.0 Blacks(purple heel I think) back during release before the hype, sz12
By the time I UNDS and try the shoe on I notice the sz12 wasn't fitting.
Took them back for a sz13 and they were out.
Got refund.
None of the other sites had sz13 and by this time those NIKE Runner things that were the wave were dead and these were the wave and Resell was it.
It was at the time the 2.0's were hitting and I couldn't get those either.
I moved to vapormax and never looked back until recently.
I did find that I was no longer a sz12, 13 was it in sock fitting type runners.

Back
Top Bottom