ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also have only bought 1 or 2 in last few years, but my boost shoes from 15/6 are still holding up so haven't even gotten to wearing those yet. Actually really surprised at how durable the shoes have been given the primeknit upper and thin outersole

also have only bought 1 or 2 in last few years, but my boost shoes from 15/6 are still holding up so haven't even gotten to wearing those yet. Actually really surprised at how durable the shoes have been given the primeknit upper and thin outersole

Yea I have some absolute beater white reflective 2.0s that just keep on chugging. I use them when I am going to do **** where I know they're gonna get ****ed up. Still have the all white 1.0's and they're still comfy, but not pure white anymore even after washing. And then Creams and OG's I wear somewhat frequently.

Still in Boost pretty regularly over here... I still enjoy the hell out of them, and never have to worry about paying retail or above. The last few iterations have been iffy, but I'm happy to buy up the older stuff when it pops up at the right price. Got some of the uncaged joints from the first series of releases for ~$50. Can't complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think many of the original members of this Boost community are still checking for Ultra Boosts like they were before. The new iterations of the Ultra Boost just doesn't do it for me. Some of the colorways are really cool, but the overall design just doesn't pull me in like the original 1.0s did. I hope you get a chance to get some of the 1.0s if they ever retro them again. I felt like Adidas knocked it out the park with that design. And the collabs for the 1.0 design were amazing - too bad we'll never get those again.
I just don't have to try to snipe a pair that interests me on RD as much (which is good), nowadays I've been able to sit back (almost like before ~2015-2016) and wait for it to hit sales. Like the Kasina Terrex (which I posted a page back), or DOE UB, both Consortium, both discounted by 50% by the time I bit. Otherwise, it's no different here.

I've been wearing these a fair bit. Nothing special but they are comfortable.

Attachments

• 20200420_211611.jpg
    20200420_211611.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 535
I got an 8 in all my UBs for a snug fit. Most fit fine, but my White 1.0 is tighter than the rest for some reason.
Really? I was always told the white 1.0 fit more true to size, and the Core black 1.0 fit the tightest. I would agree based on my experience.

Really? I was always told the white 1.0 fit more true to size, and the Core black 1.0 fit the tightest. I would agree based on my experience.

Weird. Guess pairs may vary. I just always thought it was because the White 1.0 knit was different from the Black 1.0 knit.

I mean they're both still comfortable, but the white 1.0 just hugs the top of my foot a bit tighter than my other UBs.

I can't rock nothing, my packs aint here.............
Status
Label Created, not yet in system
A status update is not yet available on your Priority Mail® package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon.

Sign up for Informed Delivery® to receive notifications for packages addressed to you.

Label Created, not yet in system

Still been buying boost here and there, but last night I just grabbed a boost grail of mine and finally in my size. I'll post em up come friday. Also, this thread pre hype hype was some of the best times I had on nt lol. So many funny stories. Burger talk, 2 left creams, winsports, Frankenstein creams. could go on and on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom