ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still have my SNS Tee Times I got from gordyloc gordyloc and Highsnobietys on ICE. Never went around to unDS'ng them.
Fire. Those two got away. Sns were just a raffle right? I forgot. Same with high snobs. Thinking I had grey wool at the time so didn’t need to grab... LOL

I kept 3 pairs of 1.0s: OG, triple black, and recently the yellow retros. If they retro the white 1.0 and they go on deep sale I would cop. Anything after 1.0 and some 2.0 and weird outlier releases have all been roshe vibes to me

I kept 3 pairs of 1.0s: OG, triple black, and recently the yellow retros. If they retro the white 1.0 and they go on deep sale I would cop. Anything after 1.0 and some 2.0 and weird outlier releases have all been roshe vibes to me
I still have my 1.0 whites only. They’re pretty yellowed. Sold 3M, grey Wool .. at the peak.

Think they lost the SOLAR RED's.
Came from CENTRE in Dallas TX.
3hours drive time from there to my spot.
Ordered them Sunday.
USPS posted Monday that delivery would be 4-21
USPS site deleted 4-21 delivery and it was blank for 2 days.
USPS now shows shoes delivered by 4-25.
That's 7days to ship a shoe 3hrs :lol:

That Solar Red 20 is by far the flyest UB to date.
After seeing that color in hand I have to order the 19 as well. Listed as the same color, this shoe(same as the Red Orbit Vapormax) can only be appreciated in hand.

I have to get some pics up.
Zero hype, those are the best pickups.

Yeah I think tee times and high snobs are the best 2 1.0s and i'm thinking of doubling up on tee times because they're that good

Hibbet’s. Smh
60A70F15-C0BD-48F2-BED5-94ABC771E1D3.jpeg

Now I regret not picking them up from that center Tx sale :frown:.
Because I just bought the 19s in the solar red black color way A couple of weeks ago

Now I regret not picking them up from that center Tx sale :frown:.
Because I just bought the 19s in the solar red black color way A couple of weeks ago
As soon as I saw them in hand I said I’m grabbing those 19’s as well.....then I saw those Solar Red/Glow Blue and I was torn.....probably just get them both.....but I think I like the GlowBlue better and $116 shipped is about as fire as you’ll get, same as that Centre deal.....
That Solar Red is breathtaking.
I can’t walk passed somebody without snapping their necks. I’m not big in that kind of attention but you know your shoe is whip when it snaps them all.

those are grails
You were too late to the party. Those of us who have been with the thread since day 1 were able to cop multiples using a discount code (Sivas, I think). This was around the time Lorenzo posted them. Around the same time SweatShop.UK had your Ash Purples for $90 😂

You were too late to the party. Those of us who have been with the thread since day 1 were able to cop multiples using a discount code (Sivas, I think). This was around the time Lorenzo posted them. Around the same time SweatShop.UK had your Ash Purples for $90 😂

Ugh, I was still at the stage where I considered $275+ (I think that was the cost for the MATCHESFASHION deal) was too much for sneakers so didn't pull the trigger thinking they would eventually go on sale.

Damn, Adidas really dropped the ball with Boost hype. Keep in mind, this includes the time BEFORE CV essentially disrupted most businesses in some way.

8FEF1525-6B39-486F-B1AC-D5131BB4484B.png

Flood the market = no hype = drop in demand

This.

My guess is that maybe Adidas was trying to push down NMDs and UBs to casual consumers the way Nike did with the Roshe. However, NMDs and UBs are priced a lot higher than Roshes so that strategy likely alienated both sneakerheads and casual consumers. Also, Adidas was already selling Stan Smith, Superstars, etc. etc. to casual customers so I don’t think there was much more market to be gained here.

Back
Top Bottom