ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a long streak of maybe 8 in a row raffle wins until I returned something then didn’t win for a while. However, 2 for 2 on raffle wins since winning again. Not sure if there’s an algorithm or not but. I’ll see what happens on the next raffle

well now we know what the sweetspot is when it comes to 4d price...
It seems they went with the LTD ultra boost price vs the new msrp of 4D at $200. Quite a large mark up they had on em for $150 more when they had their initial 4D collection

How is the the sizing on UB 20 and NMD R1? I wear a 10.5 ,do I need to go TTS or Size up/down?These will be my 1st Adidas purchases ever :lol:

Any update on Core Blacks?

I found a pair deep in the closet about 8/10 condition. But I need new pairs half size up.

I was able to get a pair of the Ultra 4D’s off Packer last night then woke up in a panic when I realized I forgot to remove my entry in the raffle. Didn’t matter, no dice for me. I checked Twitter and there’s not a lot of posts of people winning it or losing it. It’s like it didn’t even happen haha

seems like they’re worth trying, but do you think that $100 price on them is justifiable?

Tough decision.
For sure 100$\€ is ridiculous for some slides.
But since theyr super comfy and stylish I didn't care..
But still too expensive IMHO...but yeah 🙃

No one posted the UB 21 pics?
adidas-ultraboost-21-00.jpg

The knit pattern is awesome. would love some regular UBs with that pattern...

upper material around the opening looks really thin and seems like it would wear quick but maybe there is hidden secret stability cushion

I feel like i'd def have to size down in that shoe or else it'd be loosey goosey for a narrow foot

also the stitched on cage seems like an unnecessary weight addition but maybe this is the shoe of the year 2021 who knows.

The knit pattern is awesome. would love some regular UBs with that pattern...

upper material around the opening looks really thin and seems like it would wear quick but maybe there is hidden secret stability cushion

I feel like i'd def have to size down in that shoe or else it'd be loosey goosey for a narrow foot

also the stitched on cage seems like an unnecessary weight addition but maybe this is the shoe of the year 2021 who knows.

definitely run performances based for sure and not sure if you have tried in the UB19/20, it i’m feeling like they’ll fit the same upper wise since the primeknit on there is definitely thinner than the 1.0-4.0

just hoping the boost midsole can somehow not feel so heavy since i enjoy running in boost

Back
Top Bottom