ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aren't you a size 8? If you're talking about the wools for $119, it didn't come in your size anyway. 

You're referring to their womens run right? Good to know then.

I thought I saw some other posts a few days back about some people scoring them for around 120 and just figured it was the womens sizes from there.

Last edited:

I thought I saw some other posts a few days back about some people scoring them for around 120 and just figured it was the womens sizes from there.
yeah I'm talking about the women's pair with the deal, doesn't look like it went higher than a size 8 in women's which would've been a size 7 men's for you. 

That was me who copped the mens grey wool in uk9. Only size that restocked and it was sold out after the purchase.

All this talk about fakes on Amazon got me nervous about the 3M's I ordered yesterday.  Just checked and the seller was Amazon LLC, so I think it should be kosher.  Pray to God anyway.  

All this talk about fakes on Amazon got me nervous about the 3M's I ordered yesterday.  Just checked and the seller was Amazon LLC, so I think it should be kosher.  Pray to God anyway.  
No need to pray, you're good. Everyone is just referring to 3rd party marketplace sellers. They can pretty much sell whatever they want.

daylasole daylasole

Hey thanks so much for that Amazon link for the 3ms... I missed it yesterday while at work and was still able to get my sz 14 just now. Repped and much appreciated

nerd.gif

Hit the online chat with Amazon and got my 15% Prime discount as well 
nthat.gif

I swear it seems like whatever UB colorway is wanted in here seems to get restocked next. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes were just talking about wool grey UB in stock at places and how convenient that they popped up within 24 hours at various places. 
laugh.gif

All these white UB restocks are crazy too.

Also, which one of you guys in here is Solelinks? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Although....I don't think they ever posted the Amazon 3M link the past couple of days.  
They never did posted 3M from Amazon as far as I remember

longtime lurker here but will try and start posting regularly...i've caught the UB fever and wanted to give you guys major kudos for being so clutch in helping me cop the UB in white when the restock of the full whites dropped on ADC earlier this week!

Back
Top Bottom