ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, be careful if you are buying Ultra Boosts on Amazon.  I just went on there to check it out, and it looks like there are A LOT of fakes, particularly from the seller, "City Tower Fashion".

Last edited:

Guys, be careful if you are buying Ultra Boosts on Amazon.  I just went on there to check it out, and it looks like there are A LOT of fakes, particularly from the seller, "Tower City Fashion".
Yes. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. But the 3M's that have been posted these last couple days are legit. Sold by Amazon.com

lol some of you guys are thinking Amazon is about to shut down after this sale. Crime of the century by making away with your measly UB purchase 
laugh.gif

If it's sold by Amazon, you're 100% covered. 

Last edited:
^The guy was just referring to 3rd party marketplace sellers on Amazon.com where they're BS a lot of the time.

Sorry guys, I was looking at the whites on FTL, not the OGs, found it! I wonder if the whites will come with continental sole. I can exchange my non continental for continental if so.

Creams are going to restock. What makes people think that they are rarer than other LTDs? 3m's dropped in early Dec and they started restocking now which is almost a month and a half. Creams dropped in late Dec, I would expect a restock in early Feb.

Creams are going to restock. What makes people think that they are rarer than other LTDs? 3m's dropped in early Dec and they started restocking now which is almost a month and a half. Creams dropped in late Dec, I would expect a restock in early Feb.
Cause they're friends and family. 
roll.gif

didn't 3M's drop in October?

Hit the online chat with Amazon and got my 15% Prime discount as well 
nthat.gif

I swear it seems like whatever UB colorway is wanted in here seems to get restocked next. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes were just talking about wool grey UB in stock at places and how convenient that they popped up within 24 hours at various places. 
laugh.gif

All these white UB restocks are crazy too.

Also, which one of you guys in here is Solelinks? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Although....I don't think they ever posted the Amazon 3M link the past couple of days.  

Last edited:
Villa dont mess around. :smokin

just received my black reflective LTDs i ordered from wednesday. :D

much better in person than the stock photo.

Back
Top Bottom