ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hit the online chat with Amazon and got my 15% Prime discount as well 
nthat.gif

I swear it seems like whatever UB colorway is wanted in here seems to get restocked next. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes were just talking about wool grey UB in stock at places and how convenient that they popped up within 24 hours at various places. 
laugh.gif

All these white UB restocks are crazy too.

Also, which one of you guys in here is Solelinks? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Although....I don't think they ever posted the Amazon 3M link the past couple of days.  
Be careful on Amazon. All I see if fake ultra boosts

nthat.gif

I swear it seems like whatever UB colorway is wanted in here seems to get restocked next. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes were just talking about wool grey UB in stock at places and how convenient that they popped up within 24 hours at various places. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Although....I don't think they ever posted the Amazon 3M link the past couple of days.  
Be careful on Amazon. All I see if fake ultra boosts
Solelinks posted the amazon 3M link.

Been said a ton of times already but yes, while there are fake UBs on amazon,  they're all being sold by third party sellers. Amazon doesn't sell counterfiet goods themselves. The 3Ms and a bunch of other UB colorways are available directly from amazon, all the links posted here recently for them are legit.

Been said a ton of times already but yes, while there are fake UBs on amazon,  they're all being sold by third party sellers. Amazon doesn't sell counterfiet goods themselves. The 3Ms and a bunch of other UB colorways are available directly from amazon, all the links posted here recently for them are legit.
ok cool, I just want to make sure no one in here gets taken for fake boosts on amazon

Where are all of you seeing these restocked white UB? I'm definitely not buying from eBay. 

Link please ? 

ok cool, I just want to make sure no one in here gets taken for fake boosts on amazon
Yeah for sure, good thing about amazon is you're very well protected as a buyer.

nthat.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Just tried it on the chat, they were not having it. lol  oh well glad I scored a pair either way.

Those EQT 3/3 are really nice but not sure I need another Black Boost ... I think NMD and UB Core black are enough

Hopefully I will not regret passing on these :frown:

Just tried it on the chat, they were not having it. lol  oh well glad I scored a pair either way.
Wow, really? You do have a Prime Membership, right? I am shocked that they didn't apply it for you if so. Unless they have had a large number of people calling in all of a sudden trying to get the discount. 

Kind of like when the PS4 controller sticks were wearing out, and they were replacing them on the spot and not requiring you to send the old one back. Tons of people called in just for the free one. Needless to say, that didn't last long 
laugh.gif

Wow, really? You do have a Prime Membership, right? I am shocked that they didn't apply it for you if so. Unless they have had a large number of people calling in all of a sudden trying to get the discount. 

Kind of like when the PS4 controller sticks were wearing out, and they were replacing them on the spot and not requiring you to send the old one back. Tons of people called in just for the free one. Needless to say, that didn't last long 
laugh.gif
Yes I've got prime.  Yeah they said it may have expired, the guy seemed a little clueless and did say he would check with the promotions team.

edit: just checked and the $27 discount was applied - good old amazon!

Last edited:
I must admit although I'm not a fan of the uncaged version the 3M looks the most suitable , with the busy upper it doesn't take away from the void of not having a cage.

Back
Top Bottom