ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yellow still seems to be the pair the addias shop pushes the most here, in that they are all over the shop / mutiple displays.  they are pretty swish with the yellow/black knit...thank goodness that 20% has expired. ..
Got bored with wearing black trainers to the gym all the time, so wanted something loud.  If i had another £15 code I probably would have bought the reds lol

Thanks to the NTr, Littletiger, for providing his £15 code he wasn't using! Good man.

These should restock. Relax everyone. The white Ultraboost restocked like 3x after it's first run.

again... the white was a GR and was announced as such since day one.
the 3m pair is a Limited Edition pair, and they may possibly restock, may not. but dont expect the same treatment that the whites got.

yellow still seems to be the pair the addias shop pushes the most here, in that they are all over the shop / mutiple displays.  they are pretty swish with the yellow/black knit...thank goodness that 20% has expired. ..
I really wanted the solar reds, but opted for the royals. 

The  20% made that purchase a no brainer, but I couldn't convince myself to purchase the solar reds also.

Solar reds can still be found on ebay at a reasonable price, but not so much royals.

I have purchased 4 pairs of UB this month.  I am done.

I still want solar reds and maybe olives if I can get them near retail though.
laugh.gif

I really wanted the solar reds, but opted for the royals. 

The  20% made that purchase a no brainer, but I couldn't convince myself to purchase the solar reds also.

Solar reds can still be found on ebay at a reasonable price, but not so much royals.

I have purchased 4 pairs of UB this month.  I am done.

I still want solar reds and maybe olives if I can get them near retail though.
laugh.gif
i chewed over the royals, which really were the sensible choice regards wearability.  oh well i'll just have to dig out the old santa claus / father christmas suit and pretend i'm on my way to a marathon to save face.

lol

and likewise, i'll be getting my banana costume out to pair with my yellow pair.

Last edited:
I know I am three restocks late but where can I find a pair of White UB?? Please help!

honestly...bookmark this page and check on a regular basis. guys here look out for each other and posts links to where things pop up. plus discount codes are shared too. :smokin

I would cop for that price too. How'd you get them that low if you don't mind me asking?
They're running a 20% off code (NOV20) - which I think has been extended now until midnight tonight (UK).  One kind member also gave me his £15 off next purchase code - which they until very recently gave out to shoppers on their site.

They're running a 20% off code (NOV20) - which I think has been extended now until midnight tonight (UK).  One kind member also gave me his £15 off next purchase code - which they until very recently gave out to shoppers on their site.
did the pick-up from a store option knock the delivery charge off? or did you not look either?

('m pretending i didn't see that extension update)

I can't remember without checking, I think I paid maybe 3.99 or something like that for delivery, but yeah if they did free delivery, it would have been even more of a steal!  The nearest branch would have been about an hours drive for me so not worth it.

I know I am three restocks late but where can I find a pair of White UB?? Please help!

Same here, I am also on the hunt for a sz 12-12.5 white UB.

On ADC it says women's running shoe, so the sizing is womens or mens? I tried on a pair of 12's at FL and they fit snug.

Same here, I am also on the hunt for a sz 12-12.5 white UB.

On ADC it says women's running shoe, so the sizing is womens or mens? I tried on a pair of 12's at FL and they fit snug.

Adc labels if they're women's and men's sizing - you're probably viewing the women's version. Some here bought the women's version but had to size 1 to 1.5 up depending on the width of their feet. In general 10 men's = 11 women's.

dope. I ended up getting them for  £66.99 shipped with the 20% off sale and a  £15 voucher.

Ordered the wrong size of the Royal UB from Sweatshop and I can't cancel the order now as it already shipped to the US :frown:

Anyone need an OOP for the Royals in a US 10.5? I'd rather not have to put these on eBay...

Damn, still no luck on the White UB size 10 or 10.5 anywhere. Anyone have a link?

Footlocker Times Square has a size 11 if anyone interested

Just bought my first pie of adidas shoes with boost technology. Got a pair of black rocket boost shoes for work since I have to be standing for hours straight and man these shoes are something else I just tried them on and they're so comfortable. Now all I want to do is try on a pair of ultra boost. View media item 1799286

Just bought my first pie of adidas shoes with boost technology. Got a pair of black rocket boost shoes for work since I have to be standing for hours straight and man these shoes are something else I just tried them on and they're so comfortable. Now all I want to do is try on a pair of ultra boost. View media item 1799286

wait til you try ultra.... it gets even better

Back
Top Bottom