ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the resale on these creams is making the $195 from packer seem alright.

though i know i shouldnt be since i live 5 minutes from the store...

Thoughts on lace swaps? I'm getting wool greys and wool blacks and I'm thinking just simple silver/gold aglet lace swaps maybe ropes for the grey.

Extra Butter typically get releases quicker than most. May want to keep an eye out there too for these new Ultra Boost colorways.

Thoughts on lace swaps? I'm getting wool greys and wool blacks and I'm thinking just simple silver/gold aglet lace swaps maybe ropes for the grey.
I've done swaps on a few of my pairs. Mostly with rope laces from RLS. But I've kept the og laces in other pairs. For instance I didn't like the way my 3Ms looked with the black/white rope laces so I kept them with the OGs. My grey/orange Kolors have the og orange laces, but with my white/green Kolors I swapped the stock flat white laces with white rope laces. My collection should be dry by the time I get home tonight after cleaning them all, was planning on posting some pics once they're all relaced.

One thing to keep in mind is that the eyelets on the UBs are VERY small. And since the cage is plastic, it can be an issue getting some aftermarket laces to fit through the eyelets. The aglets of the RLS laces just barely fit, but it takes some finessing.

the resale on these creams is making the $195 from packer seem alright.

though i know i shouldnt be since i live 5 minutes from the store...
These are/were supposed to drop early 2016 ...

Don't go analyzing the resell/eBay prices yet... remember what happened to the all white UBs...

ADIDAS MORE UBs PLEASE I WILL BE OK WITH NO YZYs

Last edited:
These are/were supposed to drop early 2016 ...

Don't go analyzing the resell/eBay prices yet... remember what happened to the all white UBs...

ADIDAS MORE UBs PLEASE I WILL BE OK WITH NO YZYs

Then maybe I should sell these while they're going for a lot...

Then maybe I should sell these while they're going for a lot...
Are the White UBs going for a lot?

Last time I checked they dipped in prices...

If you have multiple pairs, you can certainly do that... but I'm personally holding on to mine(s).

Are the White UBs going for a lot?

Last time I checked they dipped in prices...
If you have multiple pairs, you can certainly do that... but I'm personally holding on to mine(s).

I'm taking about the cream. If they're dropping later I'll get rid of the packer ones and wait.

Congratulations to those of you who copped the off whites. You lucky sumumab*#@*#$.

How are y'all complaining about $15 shipping when there isn't tax included? Comes out about the same here in Texas.

Congratulations to those of you who copped the off whites. You lucky sumumab*#@*#$.

How are y'all complaining about $15 shipping when there isn't tax included? Comes out about the same here in Texas.
Totally - Here in CA UBs come out to $197 bucks.  You guys got a deal as far as i'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom