ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anbody a fan of these

Inspired by one of my favorite cleats 
those are dope. Although I'm more of a Predator guy 
nthat.gif

UPDATE on Kith... NMD Key City

Was almost at this point

But just refreshed Orders page and order is now fulfilled and shipping has been provided.

has anyones YME UNIVERSE order shipped yet?
A lot of people including myself got an email saying they made too many orders and we either have to wait until the first week of January when they restock, or we can get a refund.
First week of Jan. isn't that bad of a wait unless you were buying them as a christmas present. At least they didn't just straight up cancel like most stores do when they oversell.

I bet they'll be $200 like the Palace Pro Boost.
I got the Palace Pro Boosts on sale and I guess these won't be an instant sellout either. Somehow there isn't that much hype for the Palace collabs. I prefer the PPB over these though.

Also, I'm not really looking forward to Adidas releasing a Boost version of every shoe they ever made:

I'd rather have them design new silhouettes for the Boost soles.

I bet they'll be $200 like the Palace Pro Boost.
I got the Palace Pro Boosts on sale and I guess these won't be an instant sellout either. Somehow there isn't that much hype for the Palace collabs. I prefer the PPB over these though.

Also, I'm not really looking forward to Adidas releasing a Boost version of every shoe they ever made:

I'd rather have them design new silhouettes for the Boost soles.
Yeah I'm not really feeling the whole concept of "boosting" existing shoes, especially since they're just using the same soles from other models. If they were creating new molds for the outsoles & using boost tech I would be much more interested.

It seems like the Palace collabs were pretty hyped at first but have started to fizzle out a bit because they're just kinda boring.

For anybody in the Jersey/NY area, Packer Shoes in JC is going to be releasing the HB x UB at noon on Friday. Any extra (if any) will be put online Friday night.

It seems like the Palace collabs were pretty hyped at first but have started to fizzle out a bit because they're just kinda boring.
I thought interest wasn't that high because there were simply too many Palace collabs releasing. Similar to the Pharrell collabs, which no one really cares about anymore.

i got some denim stains around the heel plastic part of my ubs. anyone know of a good way to clean them? regular soap and water didn't work.

For anyone who entered the raffle for the hypebeast ultra boost, did you ever get an email verifying you entered? And also are they announcing the winners all tomorrow? Or have they already started?

I thought interest wasn't that high because there were simply too many Palace collabs releasing. Similar to the Pharrell collabs, which no one really cares about anymore.
Either way the end result is the same, people get bored.

I'm not really into any of Pharrell's forays into fashion, love dude's music, fashion sense not so much. Just me though.

For anyone who entered the raffle for the hypebeast ultra boost, did you ever get an email verifying you entered? And also are they announcing the winners all tomorrow? Or have they already started?
Didn't get an email confirming entry to the raffle, but HBX sent me a "welcome" email with a promo code.

Don't think they've started contacting winners yet. I have a feeling they'll wait until tomorrow.

Whats the product number for Creme's? Is it AQ5559?

Also can someone post  a picture of the soles and box label.

Much appreciated in advance. 

Anyone else got their hands on an NMD?  I want some sizing advice.  I'm an 11.5 in UB and 11.5 in Jordan/flyknit racers.  

I have an 11 NMD and it feels good, but still not as snug as UB - wondering if I need to FULL size down.  Anyone doing it?  I may just not be used to how light this shoe is...

Thanks

D

Back
Top Bottom