ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's 3 missed releases for the Cremes, for me 
ohwell.gif

I've been lurking on this thread for a couple of days now because I want to get into the Ultra Boost game after beating my old Energy Boost ESM's to **** and wanting an upgrade. As far as restocks for these shops go, are there any sites we can look at to find out when they drop or is it a word of mouth kinda thing?

Creams are dropping now instead of January? 
sick.gif
  I don't have time to be hawking this thread the next few days.

For those that have the 3M:
How does the 3M look in person? Does it reflect like the 3M on the tongue tag of the og black/purp or like xenos, where at different angels itll shine?

I've been lurking on this thread for a couple of days now because I want to get into the Ultra Boost game after beating my old Energy Boost ESM's to **** and wanting an upgrade. As far as restocks for these shops go, are there any sites we can look at to find out when they drop or is it a word of mouth kinda thing?

I mean it kinda depends on which colorway you're looking for

For those that have the 3M:
How does the 3M look in person? Does it reflect like the 3M on the tongue tag of the og black/purp or like xenos, where at different angels itll shine?

3m material does the same thing on everything, it all depends how the light hits it

this thread is such a headache trying to weave through all the bull of people crying about missing out, i dont know how some of you regular posters in here do it :lol:

Last edited:
 Originally Posted by TrevorxFlyInt  

I mean it kinda depends on which colorway you're looking for
I guess I'm like almost everyone else out there right now looking for the Talc/3M colorways. I would normally be content with the core black ones, but the Continental bottom is calling to me. Haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom