ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep these are the Wave design definitely not at popular as the first Ultra Boost iteration.... so expect discounts on these in the near future.
heavy discounts too

edit: merry xmas everyone 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Talc S16/Cream UBs definitely set for a December 28th launch?

I remember reading this.. but any info where? :nerd:

Creams drop January correct?

officially

Found a little pocket of internet and figured I'd chime in on this.

The OG source for the Jan 8th release date was an article I found on the Japanese site Fashion-Press.

http://s.fashion-press.net/news/20166

Most of their info is pretty legit BUT if you'll notice their date for the 3M, Dec. 4th, that shoe started dropping earlier than that, even on ADC.

The Dec. 28th date originated from a pre-order/early release of the Talcs that listed the 28th as the actual release date.

I think if we've learned anything from the 3Ms & most of adidas' other releases lately, it's that even "official" dates don't mean much. The Talcs will drop quietly on ADC and then continue to pop up here & there at various sites. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw a few more drops this weekend.

Stay woke & have a Merry Christmas y'all.

View media item 1842454

Best thing of the new UB season is the new continental sole: rocked my UB HB quite a lot over the last days to test the new rubber, including running and the soles show barely signs of use. Adidas really improved this issue, thumbs uppp!!

Best thing of the new UB season is the new continental sole: rocked my UB HB quite a lot over the last days to test the new rubber, including running and the soles show barely signs of use. Adidas really improved this issue, thumbs uppp!!
Are they meant for running? Wouldn't you lose a lot of stability without the cage?

With the new continental sole, I feel a major difference from the previous sole. More traction and notice few squeaking noises against tiles at home.

Does anyone know when people usually start waiting outside for the yeezys? I want to wait but don't know when it's too early, or too late.

^wrong thread but I think most places are doing raffles to avoid big lines. Those lines you see are usuall trying to get unclaimed pairs.

On topic I don't know if I can buy any of the 1st run ub's without the continental sole. I like the new sole too much to go back tbh. At the same price too. Worth the upgrade imo. Only if they were marked on discount I'll consider them.

Back
Top Bottom