ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks guys. So which pairs have that currently? And do they expect to roll that out on the 2016 models?
3Ms, creams, wave colorways...There are probably ones I've missed and there are a whole bunch of more knowledgeable boost fans on here. If you go back some pages I believe people were discussing the possibility of the Continental sole coming out on some older colorways in the future.

congrats on everyone copping those cremes..probably my fave cw so far. But if ya can hold off for a few,they should be dropping in more spots within the next week. Also kinda upset that I checked out 2 size 10 pairs on villa and got thru. Ended up emailing them right after to just ship me one and they obliged, but ppl on here copping 5 pairs -___-

Scooped up triple whites now from oneness. Let's see how bad they are. Been to busy to head to NYC and get them there.

They might take a few days before they ship but once they do, it's usually 2day priority USPS.

I've ordered multiple times from them and it's usually in Seattle in 2days or less, all the way from KY, I believe.

congrats on everyone copping those cremes..probably my fave cw so far. But if ya can hold off for a few,they should be dropping in more spots within the next week. Also kinda upset that I checked out 2 size 10 pairs on villa and got thru. Ended up emailing them right after to just ship me one and they obliged, but ppl on here copping 5 pairs -___-
Damn son, I would have taken that 10.

Basically I was salty I didn't get to cop these Kobe id's so went to chat asking for a coupon code and basically snitched. As far as I know I don't think I personally got anyone's cancelled but maybe I am wrong

Lol gotcha. At least you're a NT household name haha

They might take a few days before they ship but once they do, it's usually 2day priority USPS.

I've ordered multiple times from them and it's usually in Seattle in 2days or less, all the way from KY, I believe.

Glad to hear that, I'm already expecting these at least 2 weeks from now.

Cotdamn I wanna cop those Hypebeast Uncaged UBs so bad. Struck out on every raffle online and now they're $500 on ebay. That's just ridiculous.

Grabbing my first pair of yeezys really put me on to the bost technology and i like the look of these ultra boosts as well. After reading that theyre even more comfortable than the yeezys i might convert from nike.

I saw the solelinks tweet and just copped up on the all whites from holabird.

So these ultra boosts really be selling out like that?

I am currently wearing my Moonrock 350s for the first time. I've heard how comfortable these AND the Ultra Boosts are, however, the 350 shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breathe as Ultra Boost comfort wise. It isn't even close.

Wish these weren't samples
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Where is everyone getting the creams at? Could I find them anywhere for retail and I thought I heard their release date was around Jan 8th/9th is that true?
These are the stores that dropped:

Packers

Renarts

Beatnic

Blends

Villa

ADC

Who knows if they'll restock, but at least you know which stores not to look at as much anymore.

Last edited:
Anyone who cleaned their white JD pair in the washing machine? I am asking because of the leather tongue... washed my key city numerous times and they came out like new but now its time to clean the JDs aswell
You washed your Key City numerous times?

They just came out a couple of weeks ago?

I'm feeling weak all of a sudden
sick.gif

WOOT!!!

Didn't know retail was $199. Got a pair for $220 via PP from eBay.

People flippin for $5-10 comeups these days? Damn.
Retail was $180 on ADC

RRS was charging $199 for some unknown reason.
incomplete list.

missing all kinds of **it.

Back
Top Bottom