ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the red one isn't primeknit. Supposedly going to retail for $130.

Don't think I'll be too interested in the non-PK NMDs but we'll see...

Yeah the Triple reds are a pass for me Kanye and Hypebeasts have kinda killed my desire to own that colorway. Really glad i got the Black/Red/Blue OG NMDs though i think i actually like them more than the 'Key Citys' look alot better on foot. If Triple Black Boosts come i will be 100% copping in Ultras, NMDs and Pures!

Last edited:
creams dropping today? need a pair. last boost for me.

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

its the second week of January, don't play yourself

Yeah the red one isn't primeknit. Supposedly going to retail for $130.

Don't think I'll be too interested in the non-PK NMDs but we'll see...
Yeah the Triple reds are a pass for me Kanye and Hypebeasts have kinda killed my desire to own that colorway. Really glad i got the Black/Red/Blue OG NMDs though i think i actually like them more than the 'Key Citys' look alot better on foot. If Triple Black Boosts come i will be copping in Ultras,NMDs and Pures 100%!
Yeah all black UB & NMD will be must haves for me.

creams dropping today? need a pair. last boost for me.

How can you mean that with any certainly? So many people like 'copping these then I'm done with Boosts' We don't even know half the stuff thats dropping this year and cats already done. I'd like to say 'more for me' but you're be back for the next drop [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

bruh huntington is like an hour/hour and a half drive from me. Last time I rushed out to a store to cop (supreme jackets), employees already took everything after getting bombarded with calls.
Haha, need to brush up on my eastcoast geography. 

Back
Top Bottom