ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you guys are missing what I am saying. What I want to know is how the shoe performs as a running shoe. We all know the large majority of people who buy these will be for fashion...from the marketing its clear this was meant as a performance shoe by adidas...I want to know from the people who have taken these out for a run how they actually perform their intended purpose. Are they a true performer or are the better off as casual kicks.
I have a buddy that is a hardcore runner and part of a local running club. He swears by ultra boosts. If fact, he's ran his white UBs into the ground since copping them last summer. It's funny how most people wear them casually and try their best to keep them clean where as actual runners use them everyday in all weather.

I thought it was pretty well known that the UB is a great shoe to run in. I used to be an avid runner and stopped about last summer due to other fitness goals and ive always heard great reviews on the UB, the durability of the sole was always its achilles heel though. If youre a neutral runner, go for it.

I have a buddy that is a hardcore runner and part of a local running club. He swears by ultra boosts. If fact, he's ran his white UBs into the ground since copping them last summer. It's funny how most people wear them casually and try their best to keep them clean where as actual runners use them everyday in all weather.
Unfortunately most 'sneaker people' are more worried about keeping their kicks clean than the average,

whether it's an UB or Flyknit runners.

Story of our lives.

Good find.

Looks like 'CNY' UBs aren't HK/China exclusive after all.

I'll report back if any other Asian countries get them.

But adidas is usually pretty good about WW releases... so for those who dig these, hang tight!
Yeah weirdly they ship direct to Canada so full run and simple buy if anyone wants to blow around 350 bucks on them.

Good find.

Looks like 'CNY' UBs aren't HK/China exclusive after all.

I'll report back if any other Asian countries get them.

But adidas is usually pretty good about WW releases... so for those who dig these, hang tight!
It's not available in Singapore, as of yet, and no info of them dropping.

Pretty sure that website in Singapore is a "reseller" per say, getting stocks overseas.

So a 10.5 in womens is equal to a 9.5 in mens UBs correct?
Correct in US sizing.

But just to add on, UK seem to be universal.

My girlfriend's US8.5 shoe is a tagged UK7.

So if you're buying from UK sites, go with the normal UK sizing.

UK7 = Men's US7.5 = Women's US8.5

Last edited:
OGs or wait for creama

Pretty sure that website in Singapore is a "reseller" per say, getting stocks overseas.

Isn't it also strange that they have full size runs of certain shoes? Like air max zeros and corks?

I like these but that's is a pretty steep to price to pay

OGs or wait for creama

Isn't it also strange that they have full size runs of certain shoes? Like air max zeros and corks?

I like these but that's is a pretty steep to price to pay
 as he mentioned, it's possible that it's a reseller (the website) buying from another reseller (the 'supplier') lol... that might explain having some in FSRs and some without 

Back
Top Bottom