ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meant to say the UB cushion is more plush compared to the NMD and 350 which have a lower profile, less bouncy feel.

What do you mean? Those are Adizero Prime Boosts

http://m.adidas.com/us/grey-adizero-boost-shoes

Used to be called Adizero Prime Boost and say Prime Boost on the heel cup. Now just called Adizero Prime and says Adizero Prime on the heel cup.

Ah, I see. Didn't notice the change on the heel cup, also just realized the link I posted actually redirects to the adios boost.

Not too familiar with the Adizero, did they ever make non-boost Adizero primes?

Meant to say the UB cushion is more plush compared to the NMD and 350 which have a lower profile, less bouncy feel.
nmd midsole looks like the pure boost sole to me. the ultra boost has more 'boost' material squashed into to it. can't comment on the 350.

Yup, women's 4 is men's 3. Awesome they even make em that small. Your son's feet are gonna be mad spoiled haha.

He's always wanted what i have, and i have a lot of FK racers and UB's. He's getting to that point where his options to choose from are increasing. Always hated how certain brands don't make kids sizes in certain shoes, but thats understandable since most kids don't want these type of shoes.

Bought him his first racer last week, and he was excited.

But man, kids shoes prices are so much more reasonable. Now he;s in that full price territory. And then i have to take care of the wife sometimes. So in some cases, i need to cop 3 pairs!

Ah, I see. Didn't notice the change on the heel cup, also just realized the link I posted actually redirects to the adios boost.

adiZero is the branding they use for their lightweight clothing and footwear. The Prime Boost has always been adiZero but it seems now they are choosing to emphasize the adiZero aspect over the Boost. I'm a big fan of the model but the colorways have been few and far between since they first released.

adiZero is the branding they use for their lightweight clothing and footwear. The Prime Boost has always been adiZero but it seems now they are choosing to emphasize the adiZero aspect over the Boost. I'm a big fan of the model but the colorways have been few and far between since they first released.

Word yeah I haven't seen that silhouette much at all.

First time on feet with my core black boost today. Loving the setup with the boost sole and prime knit.

Yup, women's 4 is men's 3. Awesome they even make em that small. Your son's feet are gonna be mad spoiled haha.

He's always wanted what i have, and i have a lot of FK racers and UB's. He's getting to that point where his options to choose from are increasing. Always hated how certain brands don't make kids sizes in certain shoes, but thats understandable since most kids don't want these type of shoes.

Bought him his first racer last week, and he was excited.

But man, kids shoes prices are so much more reasonable. Now he;s in that full price territory. And then i have to take care of the wife sometimes. So in some cases, i need to cop 3 pairs!

Yeah I remember my parents being very annoyed by my early shoe obsession. Rapidly growing feet didn't help the matter either.

You got any pairs on deck, waiting for him to grow into them?

i was going by what's listed on rrs. looks like the same one you posted. 

You're right. They are listed as LTD on Holabird too. I wonder why they aren't on adc. Anyway I have the Avengers ones which are LTD and they say Prime Boost. I guess they are just letting UB carry the Boost running torch and selling these as being light.

i forgot sweatshop was uk sizes :lol:
well i'll see if they ship.

can anyone that ordered before from there can tell me why the order details total is less than the amount that was charged? the amount charged was 82gbp while the invoice total was64gbp for whatever reason. which is the correct amount?

Last edited:
My Ultra Boost Collection!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom