ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
glasses.gif

using a sharpie on that blue circle though

SNS are nice, will def be getting a pair and might sell on my whites.

Creams arrived today - love the colourway.  One thing I noticed was the entry was a tad smaller (not sure if this is a wool thing) but heard something rip as I put both pairs on 
ohwell.gif
 , fit the same as the others once on foot though... 

Last edited:
those SNS's are really nice. I'm sure they'll be super limited and I won't be able to get a pair but I'll really be trying my hardest. I wonder if distribution will be similar to the asics anniversarys and the stores that will be doing the collabs will be the only one stocking them

Sneakersnstuff sometimes get exclusives for their stores only (they have 4) but this looks like a consortium release to me and i wouldn't be surprised if normal consortium spots get them a bit later in the month... a couple of well directed emails to consortium stockists should clear it up.

Sneakersnstuff sometimes get exclusives for their stores only (they have 4) but this looks like a consortium release to me and i wouldn't be surprised if normal consortium spots get them a bit later in the month... a couple of well directed emails to consortium stockists should clear it up.

Hanon tweeted 5th Feb for them, so probably a wider release after SNS's date.

But looking at HB UB, this may be a hard buy, though I believe not as bad as HB.

Last edited:
Haven't really looked around yet but what's the world wide release of the SNS looking like?

Back
Top Bottom