ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anytime adidas will drop the mi adidas option for the Ultra Boost, I can remember a homestory with Till Jagla (director of customisation) where he was asked when it will be possible to customize

the UB, his answer was: "probably next year" The interview is from 09/2015 and german but thats what he said at ~9:10

Maybe not yet 2016, but we will see them on mi adidas anytime... hopefully

Last edited:

Anytime adidas will drop the mi adidas option for the Ultra Boost, I can remember a homestory with Till Jagla (director of customisation) where he was asked when it will be possible to customize

the UB, his answer was: "probably next year" The interview is from 09/2015 and german but thats what he said at ~9:10

Maybe not yet 2016, but we will see them on mi adidas anytime... hopefully

Thought I've seen all the videos related to UBs... but this is new info. to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Any word on a Cream restock? 
eyes.gif

Do you do this to people in public as well? Maybe they find that style of pant more comfortable?
NT gives 0 cares of comfort. They would rather have circulation cut off to their lower extremities then risk people missing a tiny portion of their mad fly kicks

Proud member of #NTdenim 

Last edited:
I want to order some but I don't have a facebook and don't have any desire to make 1, wish there was another way to contact the guy :smh:

I don't have a Facebook either. I just emailed him with his FB email address. If you're still interested PM me and I'll forward the info. I bought burgundys from him and everything is 100% legit.

Why do people care so much about pants choice of others?

Stop acting outrageous.. you never cut ya boys ***** for dressing like a clown every now and then? Its completely natural, I know at least in the urban community. Remembering back to High School cafeteria roast sessions, even till this day.. you'll get roasted. Stop being emotional ***.

Who are we to judge?

Everyone judges ***

Stop acting outrageous.. you never cut ya boys ***** for dressing like a clown every now and then? Its completely natural, I know at least in the urban community. Remembering back to High School cafeteria roast sessions, even till this day.. you'll get roasted. Stop being emotional ***.
Everyone judges ***
I agree, it's really not that deep. All in fun.

Back
Top Bottom