ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
List of retailers dropping SNS on the 5th? I suck at copping on drops haha. Need to try mobile next time, never any luck on the macbook.

Big fat L for me....got as far as carting but never could check out....

I wonder if I can trade my DS NMD (OG or Key City) or my pair of Creams for the SNS .....lets see what the ebay listings look like in the next hour 
laugh.gif

got 2 orders in, with charges to my cards and an order confirm web page -- BUT no confirm emaiils yet

got 2 orders in, with charges to my cards and an order confirm web page -- BUT no confirm emaiils yet

Didnt you have a size 13 foot from a post a few days ago? Haha are you going to resell or cinderella your way into a 12.5?

my big toe pokes up a little even when I size .5 up. Some people's feet are different. Some of the models wearing the yeezy boost with their big *** bunions make them look a lot worse. Also doesn't help the UB shape is curved up around the front area. 

SNS really is NOT that special. Much easier to just wear whites or core blacks....

People dont fall to the hype. 

I would MUCH rather have EQT than those boost.

$400 for UB's is bad IMO. Even the Olives and Burgs didn't go up that high. But collabs are always going to generate a higher hyped up resell.

Theres people here that wouldn't even pay retail for some legendary colorways 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom