ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone use the gift card the came with the creams on the MGs? I wonder if it worked... not asking for a handout but I'm sure someone else will.

Last edited:
Copped the Iron's on ADC..came out to $198. 10.25% sales tax FTL ..
frown.gif
Damn breh, where you live? I thought 9% was high.

Going to try and take a break this month on UBs and wait for different colorways. Even at retail I can't be copping these like they Roshe price. 

TPG, you still mess around w/ Kobes?  Need those wht/prp Inline XIs to drop.
All day. Those are alright though. Not feeling the clear outsole on them without a true midsole.

On the other hand, white/purple like the OG UB but white instead of black would be :pimp:

A heads up for anyone hoping to take advantage of Adidas' free returns: It will take over a month for your return to be processed and your money to be transferred back to you. I'm still waiting on returns from Christmas. It doesn't work nearly as fast as Nike's almost immediate returns.

Got my size 8.5 and had a 40 dollar gift card :pimp:

Glad I waited for the ADC stock. I hope everyone who wants a pair is able to cop.

there are some for $230 lmao
there is no resell value for these shoes. after taxes, ebay fees, and shipping you make like $10 lol. if you buy these shoes to resell i think you can do better with your $200 elsewhere.

As some have said about the Mysteries I don't quite get the thirst for the Creams.

The off-whiteness is kinda off-putting, IMO. Much rather the all-whites or grey wools.

But, to each their own obviously!

A heads up for anyone hoping to take advantage of Adidas' free returns: It will take over a month for your return to be processed and your money to be transferred back to you. I'm still waiting on returns from Christmas. It doesn't work nearly as fast as Nike's almost immediate returns.
Damn...  Probably faster in store tho...

Back
Top Bottom